Turmoil for Maxed Berserker Pure

K1ss0fd34thx

Hello everybody, most of you have probably seen my name for one reason or another, and some of you know me from when I was FOE.

I am a maxed Berserker Pure, and I am debating whether I should get Turmoil. Money is not a problem.

What is your opinion?

Do you think it would be bad to have 47  Defense (I will gain two Defense levels because of the quests, fail huh?) at 112 Combat?

From what I've seen (Not only in PK Videos) Turmoil is amazing. I followed around Ka0s Arch3r at Edgeville and he was dropping everybody.

So, please let me know your feedback on the matter. I know FOE has some pretty knowledgeable members, and I want to hear what you have to say.

Thanks guys.

-K1ss0fd34thx

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K1ss0fd34thx

• Darby

• Perplex

• Merchant

Personally, i'd do it but the whole deffence thing is an epic fail!

But yeah it does just drop people like its nothing O_o

Scary enough watching like 100 people at soulwars using it

Now in wildy too lol.

I mean, there will be situations where 45 Defense at 112 Combat will suck. For example, being a maxed Barrows Pure at 115 Combat would own for Hybriding. However, I think having Turmoil at 112 will be better for 1 vs 1. From the Zerkers I've seen use it, they fend off pretty damn well, even at 112 Combat.

-K1ss0fd34thx

id say go for it and also go for 50defence since it will give you some more bonusses ;)

im getting closed to being a maxed zerker myself but i dont have the money for 95pray :[

halp a nigga out? tell me how to make proper cash "fast" :P pm me

Yeah, I agree. I think 1 v 1 though I'll r ip 70 Defense though. I don't care about 47 Defense, as long as I stay under 49 I'm safe.

I think I'm going for it though.

Getting 70 Def would be better for Hybriding, but 1 v 1 Edgy Turmoil all the way.

-K1ss0fd34thx

dont make your decision purely based on pk video's cause they dont show the full story, make sure you watch them pking before you actually make a decision.

I watched Ka0s Arch3r pk and he fought three kids when I was watching. Dropped them all in the matter of 10 seconds.

So... from what I've seen it rapes.

-K1ss0fd34thx

If 47 def dont level your combat, go for it.

Bear in mind at 112 combat, you'll be facing maxed tanks, piety mains etc. So, it's just a matter of if you can beat em or not. :)

Might want to wait abit till you buy the bones since bones are changing price alot. Turmoil seems like a good idea for all rune pures >100cb :). Im getting it myself

At 112 combat you'll get wrecked by the mains with turmoil.

Think before you post and maybe your posts will be more effective.

How will I be fighting mains my level with Turmoil if I'm 112 Combat? They will be 125 Combat. Bear in mind most 120's don't even have Turmoil.

GG.

-K1ss0fd34thx