Who got you into clanning?

Erik

Gnomeslayer2

I was on a pserver and joined a clan called destiny but I've always wanted to experience what pure clanning was due to all the promotions on youtube from the clanning seen. Was in a main ragging clan from 2k12-2k14. Wanted to join foe due to Failed Again (kyle) videos. I joined july 2k16 and I got my fun out of clanning. 

Adam|Spakka

My first ever day of p2p was the day the wildy was removed, someone convinced me msbs were 10k (my entire bank), the following day i found out he scammed me and messaged him, he ended up giving me some money back and taught me about pures and clanning. I joined Ascendency with him late 07/early 08, from there i moved onto foe and never looked back, stayed friends with him till he died a couple years ago. Rip Ibz <3

My friend Sly was a school friend, he was also an Officer in Foe in 2010, he recommended that I joined his clan, think I got in as the lowest level at the time in the clan (level 58).

The people who kept me here are too many to name because there's been several 'eras' and hundreds of characters who have came and gone.

Before I was recommended Foe by Sly I would have joined MM. Funny how it all could have gone differently. 

Te Amo 666, met him in 07 training at flesh crawlers. He was in Fi and told me about Zybez and i ended up finding a clan there.