Who got you into clanning?

Erik

1 hour ago, Rainz said:

i haagen i lmfao none of you know who that is probably

i remember him, good pk vids 

3 hours ago, blaster said:

was terror tribe br/pt based?

ot: joined dp right before they closed cuz they where the only clan to accept me shit acc

yes, terror tribe was basically only br, we had only a pt tbh

41 minutes ago, LieV2 said:

Starts pure clanning in 2016 gets council

>Joins FOE in 2015 still experienced member lmao

i am very cute and useful, i also give @Luke rimjobs, ez 4me

2 hours ago, Erik said:

Lmao really?

I remember one guy and one guy only: "S M Hitz" leader of the clan, some 14 y/o dude or w/e l0l

my name was S M Throne

YES LOOL, that name is deffo familiar.

My name was S M something but I can't remember what.

fuck man, small world.

13 minutes ago, Demais said:

yes, terror tribe was basically only br, we had only a pt tbh

probs the first pure clan off the kind tbh sounds like it was fun

Knew someone who used to be in Fatality(years back) and they convinced me to make a pure and join, Don't have a long list of clans ive been in lol.

34 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

13th ranger back in the day

the smaller the tit the bigger the d never forget 

Ayy you know it

did 13th rlly recruit ppl? Never knew he did lmao

the real faker

Yankin Deez (Hunter) invited me to some IR trips in 2k10 but I never joined officially.

CP was my first actual pure clan, joined around mid-late 2k10 and was recruited by Chain.

4 hours ago, Yentll said:

Ayy you know it

did 13th rlly recruit ppl? Never knew he did lmao

I don't recall him directly recruiting me but he was the one that told me about MM

Saw the clanning aspect from Youtube, but always enjoyed pure pking (low lvl mage/ranger accounts) especially the masser clan fights with V0P/aprons/Pink skirt clans in F2P.

Eventually built up a pure and joined FOE (was a nobody at the time) had an Aussie dude named Sam (il p0on3d il) as my mentor or w/e, shit fell through got defence, ended up joining Epidemic a few months later on a different account with low tier stats.

Then got bored of pure clanning started Main clanning/Castle Wars clanning especially. Then i did all masser clans (XL SP etc) eventually quitting RS due to EOC, then found myself on 07 joining FOE (As i was before but, with big help from the boy @Fred)

I joined my first pure clan (was more like a CC, but very organized one) back in 2011 I guess. Got recruited by RP on the Varrock Ditch. Stayed with them for a while. But who introduced me to the real pure world was Ex|Will, he was my very first Leader. Stayed with him in Destruction>Resistance>Terror. Good times.

2 hours ago, Erik said:

@Scxttty 

Look what i Found dude lmfaoo

29111c26fa7a00a8d0768a856cd86f73.png

S M Hitz pov of a fight:

that was our official yt at the time too, sure you can find yourself if you want to

Hahaha what a throwback, I remember actually seeing those videos when they were actually uploaded LOL.

I couldn't see my name in there tbh but i was there haha xd

On 6/8/2017 at 4:35 PM, LieV2 said:

Starts pure clanning in 2016 gets council

>Joins FOE in 2015 still experienced member lmao

step your game up then smh

I always loved Range for some reason. When I started in early 2005, I got 70 range in the range guild on my main where someone recruited me to a shitty clan. Clan dispersed as the leader went back to DI and I was a tank around 84 range. I forget how, but I ended up in this clan called 3v0lution x. While in 3v0 (late 2005) I saw "BX f00ls" video "where are my 23s" and I started training a range pure. I was a good trainer and clan pker, but didn't solo much yet. Eventually the 6/6/06 event happened and Durial (who was in my clan) gave the phat he pked in the massacre to this other dude in the clan voodoolegion before being kicked off his acct. Voodoo ended up stealing his phat and there were 0 repercussions as Durial 321 was banned. I realized then I was a 14 year old, in a clan led by a 40 yr old guitar teacher from the deep south, and a bunch of scammers. I transferred my bank to my pure and went all out. I think I went from 70 -> 85 range in 2 days (which was unheard of in 2006). 

I always wanted to join MM because of Bx f00l and their legendary pkers at the time. No one realizes this but in our early days the only legendary pker that came out've FOE was Fear Figment who had already quit by 2006 (and later joined MM on his new act blood anthem). X Pipstor X was famous but had left too. Ace who ran the show couldn't solo PK. Bonesaw was a ghost in '06 and didn't become a good pker until '08/'09. While our warlords froggy/meleed were good pkers, they weren't well known like hiei the pk (TLP)/some MM members. 

Still, Foe had FA, so I joined instead of holding out for MM. I planned on re-evaluating at 88 range (FA advantage). I realized although FOE didn't have any famous pkers, the community and leadership were barr none. I pked with BX f00l and some of the other famous guys of MM eventually and they were all pompous assholes on teamspeak. I applied to FOE instead and the rest is history. 

I like to think the amazing community FOE always had, and its strength in numbers/tactic rather than "individual skill", is what attracted the eventual pkers who became famous while in FOE. It also fostered the growth of those like 1pd/i pk mods i/k1ds ranqe. Late 2006-Early 2007 are some of my best clan memories, and it's because of Ace's leadership, and the community FOE upheld. 

Uncrustables
18 hours ago, Russ|Devil said:

I pked with BX f00l and some of the other famous guys of MM eventually and they were all pompous assholes on teamspeak

Yeah Bx F00l, Cyal8erloser, Krazyfaken (SAM), etc all ended being scammers and shit anyways. They were really cancer.

Edited by Uncrustables

Tbh, my mate who got me into runescape in like 2005 or 2006, his older brother played on pures and was in mayhem makers at the time. I remember going around his house when I'd been playing for a couple months and seeing his brothers pure, which had like 60 attack, 97 strength and whatever mage/ranged. Was impressed as fuck and it made me want to play pures, something I only really did on lvl 30-40 f2p pures until 2009.

The first clan I joined in 2009 was just a small shitty one, but since my pure was only 50 something combat I couldnt join mm or any other top clans.

Ended up joining a bunch of other clans over the years, including mm, tlp, fi, eop and foe. Some closed on me, others I left because the clan wasn't a fit for me.

Edited by Lay tha Dds