Who got you into clanning?

Erik

RSN in Fi?

1 minute ago, Tr ees said:

Asked an irl friend which clan to join and he said fatality cuz he had friends there. Learned a lot from the few good warrers there and remain good friends with them

1 hour ago, Erik said:

With so many new faces around here, I think this would be an interesting topic.

Personally, I joined my first clan in 2010/2011, it was called Stoned Memories. Pretty small community, and tbh I had no shit what was going on most of the time.

In OSRS: I got recruited to Young Rebels (l0l) by some guy named Rambo or something  YR later merged with Control, where my love for pure clanning really started. This was back in 2013.

How about you?

No fucking way, Stoned Memories? I am almost 100% certain I was in that clan lol.

I mean it was ages ago so my memories vague, but their hat/cape was yellow right?

Trying to remember some of the leaders/members names for the life of me but i can't lol.

Drunk2h took me to the mighty CP, Got scammed for a whip leaders/councils didn't do shit so I left and apped for foe where I turned into a tb slave for fr0g and meleed.

15 minutes ago, Lubo said:

Drunk2h took me to the mighty CP, Got scammed for a whip leaders/councils didn't do shit so I left and apped for foe where I turned into a tb slave for fr0g and meleed.

O epic! I was in CP aswell that time. My rsn back then was 'pur3 r4ng3ry' Was 14 back then. Lmao

Just now, Forewarned said:

D I P S 3 T sounds very very familiar. 

nigga used to make mad f2p pk videos on d i p s 3 t and i lov desire

ko f2p series and shit

i was hoping you'd know him lol he's a reporter on inside edition 

i was watching one night and he starts reporting on shit 

and im just like THATS I LOV DESIRE  luuuuuuul

1 hour ago, Paul said:

FOE as my first clan obviously, have always known FOE but decided to give it a shot. Connected to TS in 2014 and hung around a few days but didn't really join the community until March 2015 (Holydreams and Mortuls were the ones I remembered most from 2014) and then joined when my pure was somewhat ready ;)

newfag

Random guy i pked with told me about foe FA after pking with his team foir a week in July 2007.

We joined August 2007

Been here since

24 minutes ago, Seba said:

O epic! I was in CP aswell that time. My rsn back then was 'pur3 r4ng3ry' Was 14 back then. Lmao

Yep time flys

2 hours ago, Demais said:

Main clanning on 2015 by arroz lmfao we sucked

Pure clanning on 2016 by Terror tribe lmfao we were the best. Undisputed p2p minis n f2p preps ty @BBLacK naaldo n brahma

Btw terror tribe is my only home

was terror tribe br/pt based?

ot: joined dp right before they closed cuz they where the only clan to accept me shit acc

Joined a clan back in 2006 called ”pixel bandits” first trip they bsed all of us for dbows/whips, in Lumbridge i met a guy called Vmanspure who also just got bsed by the same clan he told me to join his irc channel where i met lubo, pked with that irc channel for some years, joined ancient-fury in 2009 with lubo, got kicked for inactivity because had alot of health problems at that point and couldn’t really use my computer for several months and i never rejoined. joined foe because lubo joined it, so i guess lubo got me into real clanning

morigator's (Mori) pk vids

i think he was foe around 2009-2010 

dont know much about him other than he was fam with triko

2 hours ago, Scxttty said:

No fucking way, Stoned Memories? I am almost 100% certain I was in that clan lol.

I mean it was ages ago so my memories vague, but their hat/cape was yellow right?

Trying to remember some of the leaders/members names for the life of me but i can't lol.

Lmao really?

I remember one guy and one guy only: "S M Hitz" leader of the clan, some 14 y/o dude or w/e l0l

my name was S M Throne

Striketeam, Estonian country clan, joined in Jenuary, went out with them a few times and had a blast and now im here :)

Edited by freakz
5 hours ago, Demais said:

Main clanning on 2015 by arroz lmfao we sucked

Pure clanning on 2016 by Terror tribe lmfao we were the best. Undisputed p2p minis n f2p preps ty @BBLacK naaldo n brahma

Btw terror tribe is my only home

Starts pure clanning in 2016 gets council

>Joins FOE in 2015 still experienced member lmao