TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Final Ownage Elite goes back to its pure roots

Thanos

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Grifte said:

Bit late to the party, but nice job.

Working out so far?

Better than we could've expected honestly. Some clans accept 1-20 defence but I think they might have already before we moved down. There's still clans that bring a variety of mains but that was to be expected, but it's still miles ahead of the previous scene. I definitely think everyone is enjoying it more.

12 hours ago, Paul said:

Better than we could've expected honestly. Some clans accept 1-20 defence but I think they might have already before we moved down. There's still clans that bring a variety of mains but that was to be expected, but it's still miles ahead of the previous scene. I definitely think everyone is enjoying it more.

Would agree. Mains are still going to be present but the 1-5 or 1-20 limits suits us a lot better than running around with 39 def accounts :|

2 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Would agree. Mains are still going to be present but the 1-5 or 1-20 limits suits us a lot better than running around with 39 def accounts :|

this

mains arent as effective when you're on level 80 pures simple as that tbh

1-5 def is without a doubt the best

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh if i saw this sooner i would've defintly started botting a new pure, still fucking sad everyone went 20+ def in 07scape while we got a full reset lol.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...