[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Europe Vs USA

Adolesc3nt

You unable to pk without ddosing? Thought so.

I'm loling at the fact you keep saying you got ddosed. THAT SHIT DONT EVEN EXIST IN RUNESCAPE SUZY!

loooooool. you mad!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adolesc3nt

• Jim

• Adam|Note

• lntoxicating

You risk 40k gear, and 30k food.

Expect me to risk good melee gear in PVP? Rofl.

Torag helm, glory and 20 d bolts is 40k? OKAY SUZY!

Oh and you're 20 fucking defence ROFL. You risk initiate? Maybe stat if you're not a bum? lol....

Got a nice big sack containing two if you're that interested.

65 Edge, man up.

LOL I dont pk in +1's. only girls pk in +1's, you suzy. I'm in w26 all day. Come get some :D I wanna break my record of 5 second ko and maybe do a 3 second this time.

You pk in non +1 because you risk below 100k like in our last fight. To scared to lose 100k- so you ddos me, rofl.

65 Edge, man up.

Keep making excuses for how terrible you are :D W26 edge or go practice at duel arena, you need it.

It's sad FOE accepted some one like you, lol... You're one of the worst kids I've seen :( And I've encountered a lot of bad kids on this game.

Not gonna risk mils in melee weps against some ddosing welfare scrub like yourself.

W65 Edge or go back to msbing kids with your bought account and 5m bank.

Not gonna risk mils in melee weps against some ddosing welfare scrub like yourself.

W65 Edge or go back to msbing kids with your bought account and 5m bank.

lolllllllllllll some one's madddddddddddddd

Lol somone's scared.

65 Edge.

Terrified. So terrified infact, that I'm willing to risk 10m in pvp world. While you're sitting in a +1 cos you're not confident in your pk ability.

YOU MAD BRO?

cmon suzy, you don't REALLY expect people to believe the shit you're saying do you? I mean, do YOU even believe half the shit you're saying?

You got koed now you're in active bitch status.

Why would I risk 10m, when you ddosed me before? I've risked mils non+1 in DMs before, ask people like Leet or Sly.

But risk big against a ddoser? Nah. Also, I doubt your bank stretches to 10m. Buy another account already.

"You mad bro", and you had a hissy fit over people being generic with "cool story".

Why would I risk 10m, when you ddosed me before? I've risked mils non+1 in DMs before, ask people like Leet or Sly.

But risk big against a ddoser? Nah. Also, I doubt your bank stretches to 10m. Buy another account already.

"You mad bro", and you had a hissy fit over people being generic with "cool story".

It's funny cos you ARE MAD. rofl. You're full of excuses. God, you're such a little bitch.

And LOL@mebuyingtheaccount I've had darby and slee added on this account since 2006. GG though!

ALL you are is excuses. "DDOSER@@@" <<<< Cos I KOED the fuck outta your welfare ass. What's your next excuse when you get koed? I'd love to hear it.

Bitch status all the way bro. Keep it up!