• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adolesc3nt

• Jim

• Adam|Note

• lntoxicating

See, this is the point where I know you feel you lost the debate. Well, this is the point where it's clear you lost the debate. When a person starts insulting the other person, they've clearly lost. You, my friend, feel the need to insult. Your post is nothing but propaganda, which is pure irony considering the topic of discussion. No facts come from your fingertips. fact.

What are you, a master of psychology?

I lol'd at the pathetic grammar Nazing in the post above, not nobel enough to accept defeat so you jump straight off-topic and get onto your high-horse and make this a battle of intellect rather than what it was originally.

funny you ask that because I did study psycology my first year in college. I've also worked in a rehab for traumatic brain injury survivors where psycological group sessions are prevelant. So yeah, I kinda know a thing or two. When a person is defeated, such as paranoid in the post above mine, they tend to lash out as a last ditch effort because they have nothing left. It's a subconscious thing. Most people don't realize they're doing it. Try to research it if you don't believe me. I can't give you sites, because I don

t know any but I'm sure there are some.

His arbitrary retorts only proved he knew little to nothing about what he was talking about. So please, lay off if you have no clue what you're attempting to defend with your internet warrior-esque attitude.

I also studied it, I done two years at A-level, and I can honestly say most of these theories you learn are first class bollocks, there are a million explanations as to why he may have 'insulted' you.

Would you also like to tell me how I'm being an 'internet warrior', or better yet - get the fuck back on topic?

I also studied it, I done two years at A-level, and I can honestly say most of these theories you learn are first class bollocks, there are a million explanations as to why he may have 'insulted' you.

Would you also like to tell me how I'm being an 'internet warrior', or better yet - get the fuck back on topic?

I said internet warrior-esque attitude. If you don't know what that means or pertains to in your post, I can't help you.

As for psycology and theories: These mannerisms which he has displayed are tell-tail signs that have been studied over years of research. (not by me, of course.) A diagnosis is not based on theories, rather behavioral patterns and mannerisms. If you look up the behavioral theory, I'm pretty sure it'll explain, or atleast allude to, what I originally said about him not having anything more to argue; so he begins insulting.

The topic was lost when paranoid decided to type biased opinionated responses with little-to-no factual evidence. It was only further derailed when he decided to throw insults instead of attempting to redeem himself through debate. Therefore I have nothing further to discuss in this thread other than getting a +1 (or two), by responding to you.

I live in USA but I love europe it looks like waaaaay different that where I am at.

USA isn't that bad if you live in Cali so tbh I think both places are nice :), I dont think one is better but I do think these are the two countrys/continents to live on. Africa/asia/South America Just do not appeal to me.

If i have to chose ....USA just because I love how I live over here, nothing would be better changed.  ^_^

This is the reason you lost :)

When you can extend your vernacular beyond parotting things I've already said, you might stand a chance in a debate.

I mean, really.. You obviously don't even know half the words you're using because they're used in the wrong context. Also, I believe you mean "too" not "to". Please, if you're going to speak of intellect as if you're some sort of professor, atleast learn proper spelling of the most trivial words.

If I have to point out your flaws in order for you to fix them, any attempts at a debate with you is feeble and only shrinks my intelligence to your level... Which is obviously far inferior. This point is only furthered by the fact you started insulting me in the middle of the debate. If you can show me where I insulted you, I'll gladly retract everything I've said. You can't; Once again your claims did not happen.

Good day. You lost.

EDIT: Seems you're 0-2 against me ;) sucksssssssssss huh?

Do you know how you've lost? You had to edit the above quote and correct yourself. Let's not go into using words out of context when you called one of my posts "propaganda". The above is just a repeat of what you've said before and way off topic, it's off topic because you've lost. And as you can see, i'm not the only one to comment on this.

I look forward to reading another off topic edited post from you.

Do you know how you've lost? You had to edit the above quote and correct yourself. Let's not go into using words out of context when you called one of my posts "propaganda". The above is just a repeat of what you've said before and way off topic, it's off topic because you've lost. And as you can see, i'm not the only one to comment on this.

The edit was clearly to say you're 0-2. I didn't think it was hard to recognize, considering I typed "EDIT" in big, capital letters. And of course he'd agree with you, he's European.. Lol. That doesn't deter from the fact you lost.

'Cos you lost :) Yay. I'm 2-0 against the internet crusader who doesn't really crusade for anything except the right to troll forums.

The reality is I don't feel any sense of accomplishment through these wins. Most likely because I feel as though I'm debating on a college level verse a junior high debate team, haha. Ahh well, there's always next time for you ;)

Oh and as far as propaganda is concerned, if you knew the definition of the word you'd realize how your post was nothing more than propaganda. A feeble attempt to sway the public opinion in your favor by pointing out trivial flaws in my argument. It failed but it was, indeed, propaganda. ;) I don't use words without knowing how or why I'm using them. You need trolling lessons, lol. You're terrible at this. I'm going to be on my way now with another humiliating defeat over you. Again I'll ask, please don't PM me because I don't respond to you. That's a childish thing to do after you lose an argument.

The edit was clearly to say you're 0-2. I didn't think it was hard to recognize, considering I typed "EDIT" in big, capital letters. And of course he'd agree with you, he's European.. Lol. That doesn't deter from the fact you lost.

'Cos you lost :) Yay. I'm 2-0 against the internet crusader who doesn't really crusade for anything except the right to troll forums.

The reality is I don't feel any sense of accomplishment through these wins. Most likely because I feel as though I'm debating on a college level verse a junior high debate team, haha. Ahh well, there's always next time for you ;)

Lol, let's not get a forum mod in here to show what you actually edited. Because the big "EDIT" was merely a cover up for what you corrected. If you're still gonna deny it, let's go look at the other 2 posts you've edited too? Didn't think grammar Nazi's made mistakes.

The reality is, you haven't won. You've gone way off topic like in the other thread unable to take the loss. You do not know the meaning of propagnda, so do not use it. You know nothing of WW1 or WW2, so do not discuss either of them. If you wish to speak of psychology go and do so in a thread where that is the topic, instead of going way off topic in hope of saving yourself from an inevitable loss.

You started trolling, again; because you're unable to accept the fact you're wrong... again. Leave the discussion knowing you've lost, wait for it.. .. .. again.

Terrible response is nothing less than terrible. You're outclassed yet again :( Don't you get tired of sucking?

I'd love to see a mod in here to prove me right. :D Please get one.

Hypocrite, again.

And sure.

2-0 me, and when you gonna follow through your offer for a dm ingame?

what's it like to suck so bad? Please give me a full-length description. I'm enjoying these +1's I'm getting, haha.

Sure, I'll dm you haha... W26 edge. hmm... hahaha

Coming.

And you're continuing to go off topic, proving me right further, continue to do so.

I already stated in an earlier post I was done debating such a feeble-minded individual. You feel the need to insult = you lost. Period.

If you think otherwise, look at any real debate.

Lol, wouldn't be suprised if it was one of your boyfriends who just ddosed me. That sad you need somone to have their connection tampered with to win a fight.

Your theory of me defending him because he's European is bullshit, look back a few pages and you'll see I defended Sky Pilot7 when Paranoid said something. If he was to again say something I didn't agree with I'd take him up on it.

Your theory of me defending him because he's European is bullshit, look back a few pages and you'll see I defended Sky Pilot7 when Paranoid said something. If he was to again say something I didn't agree with I'd take him up on it.

My post above this was in response to the DM. You are correct, you did defend him. I assumed it was a childish act of 'patriotism', if you can call it that.

At any rate, I already said I wanna live in europe, lol. But America is badass.

Don't just say 'MERICA IS BEST', tells us why so that we can DEBATE it, this is the debate forum after all.

I said America is badass. Not the best. I never argued America was the best and never would, lol. My argument was purely on the military aspect. Which isn't really debatable, lol.

Americas military are so badass they have more counts of friendly fire than any other country.

Again, please cite your sources. Also, if you do have a credible source, is it by pure numbers or percentage? Pure numbers don't mean anything if the percentage is lower.

That statement was just another attempt at an argument from you. You're worse at that than you are at runescape, lol. And considering our fight lasted all of 5 seconds, that's pretty bad.

Don't just say 'MERICA IS BEST', tells us why so that we can DEBATE it, this is the debate forum after all.

I said America is badass. Not the best. I never argued America was the best and never would, lol. My argument was purely on the military aspect. Which isn't really debatable, lol.

The military isn't anything special.

Americas military are so badass they have more counts of friendly fire than any other country.

Again, please cite your sources. Also, if you do have a credible source, is it by pure numbers or percentage? Pure numbers don't mean anything if the percentage is lower.

That statement was just another attempt at an argument from you. You're worse at that than you are at runescape, lol. And considering our fight lasted all of 5 seconds, that's pretty bad.

Percentages, you can find the clip it was on one of the documentaries about Afghanistan by Ross Kemp. It's not an argument unless you make it one, it's merely a fact.

When you can fight me without having me ddosed then i'll gladly down you, untill then keep thinking you're something with your bought/traded accounts. "Legit 99 Attack Pure", don't think so, you don't even have the account.