[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Europe Vs USA

Adolesc3nt

The Americans did not want to get involved because it wasn't even their war, they had no reason to interfere.

Well, you could say that the war on Iraq isn't anything to do with France, but when they aren't willing to get involved America get butthurt and stop a shitload of trade.

Like I said America were part of the Allied Powers since WWI, and everyone knows that soon as the axis had fucking up Europe they'd have been straight over the ocean to fuck the States up too. America only got involved for themselves, they aren't heroes.

The war in iraq has nothing to do with any of the countries fighting except America tbh, not just France, America decided to go to war, and we followed because we're allies, America were our allies in WWII, so they had no reason not to help us as soon as we went to war.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adolesc3nt

• Jim

• Adam|Note

• lntoxicating

and how is it easier VxT? we all work/sweat/bleed just like you do, we have no health care, most of us are working just as much as you

Compare the price of something. A PS3 for example, it will cost around 20% more to us. Fuel? Houses? You have no healthcare? Ours isn't free, we pay taxes for it, along with basically everything. So the people who don't get sick pay for nothing? Yet I think how yours works you only pay if you get ill etc.? Sounds real bad.

unlike ur tiny ass countries, you cannot stereotype americans as one thing, because honestly we are one giant melting pot for culture and races.

Good point, although Europe isn't a tiny country, it's basically the same as America.

A lot of the people you mentioned rely on others discoveries, Armstrong (he was a pilot, anybody in NASA could have been the first guy on the moon) was basically a guy who said 1 line, and the Russians were the first to land something on the moon I believe. Bill Gates, without him where would we be? Idk, perhaps using Macs or something, he didn't invent computers y'know. British people invented TVs too B)

Also, if you didn't exist, we wouldn't be fucked in the world wars, because the world would be a very different place, Europeans would live in America with the resources etc. to defeat Nazi's who most likely wouldn't have done what they did anyway.

Europe is not a country, unfortunately. if we were talking about continents we could throw canada in with us.

where do you think apple got their idea for the Mac? derp derpa.

just because we don't pay taxes for health care(yet), we have to support a shit ton of welfare people, dont think we dont pay taxes out the ass.

if you dont want to pay 20%+ on items buy it on ebay -.-.

i know how WWII went down, and sure we didn't save you guys, just we had more troops in the war then any other country besides Russia, and we all know that Russia was poor as shit and could barely help.

how about CoD terms, game is going down, allies vs. axis. axis is winning that shit, then american comes in and axis loses germany, on the way america gets a 25 kill streak and drops a nuke on japan ending the game.

Edit: i dont have a problem with Europeans (maybe french cuz they're rude as hell), and you can think what you like about america being gay, i have alot of problems with our politics myself, just playing advocate for our side since it seems that i'm the only american here. also it's foolish to think that america hasn't contributed more to the world then any other country since it's been founded, technology wise. sure you had leonardo da vinci and all those, but back then america and europe weren't seperate so you could argue that we had them too  :victory:

America is entitled to owning the world because we have lots of nukes B)

Europe hates us because we have more of an influence in the world now.

We've had a pretty bad relationship with Europe if you think about it.  Only reason we ever went over there in the past was to buy/take more territory or kill some people.

AND

Europe hates us because, in reality, a lot of us are faggots.  Just own it.  I'm American and I even hate shit that America/Americans do at times.  But there are just as many faggots in Europe as in America.  That's called equality ^_^

Europe is not a country, unfortunately. if we were talking about continents we could throw canada in with us.

where do you think apple got their idea for the Mac? derp derpa.

just because we don't pay taxes for health care(yet), we have to support a shit ton of welfare people, dont think we dont pay taxes out the ass.

if you dont want to pay 20%+ on items buy it on ebay -.-.

1. Read the title (Europe vs. USA)

2. Bill Gates created Software (Windows), not computers, we'd still have computers if it wasn't for him, they'd probably be very similar just run different OS)

Inventor of the Computer

Many say the first computer is the "difference engine." The first of these devices was conceived in 1782 by J. H. smith. It was never built.

Difference engines were forgotten and then rediscovered in 1822 by Englishman Charles Babbage..who is known as "the father of the Computer". This machine used the decimal numbers system and was powered by cranking a handle. The British government first financed the project but then later cut off support. Babbage went on to design his much more general analytical engine but later returned and produced an improved design (his "Difference Engine No. 2") between 1834 and 1869.

Argue some more?

If you mean Electronic Computer, it was a man called Alan Turing from Cambridge UK, who was drafted in to Bletchley park secret base where they worked at cracking the WWII enigma codes that the Germans used every day. The Germans changed their Enigma machines to a four digit code maker. However, Because what went on at Bletchley Park the computer made from thousands of valves was kept top secret up until recently. The computer, named Colossus was smashed to pieces at the end of the war. The buildings have now been restored as a tourist center.

3. Yeah, don't worry, we don't have millions of imigrants coming into the country, not working and getting free money. (It's in the papers everyday, some random foreign family with no skills and usually can't even speak English get money from the government, from our taxes, and are paid commonly more than the average English working family earn per year.

4. Ok, I'll go buy my petrol/food on eBay.

I don't like the fact America think they basically own the world, and could crush any country. I know this isn't Europe, but..

China's Troops: 7,824,000

America's Troops: 3,385,400

China is a new superpower, they have the resources etc. Random quote, but makes sense:

. China has more industry than USA and can produce a high military equipment out put in the case of total war. They have more poulation than USA and therefore can conscript more population and have a generally higher population that are healther. Dispite high defence budget, China has better and stronger economy than America's complex economy. USA would win the opening battles but would lose in the general war.

unlike ur tiny ass countries, you cannot stereotype americans as one thing, because honestly we are one giant melting pot for culture and races.

Good point, although Europe isn't a tiny country, it's basically the same as America.

See now, I didn't say Europe is a big country, it said it's "basically the same" as America, meaning a group of different places where different type of people live, like your "States".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Emote|Muse

This topic should be locked immediately. It is a more useless debate than Christianity Vs Atheism.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Patrioticfags.

I hate you Europeans who talk shit about America and I hate Americans who talk shit about europe, because half the time NONE OF YOU KNOW SHIT OF WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I remember when I was in London I was sitting on a bench talking with my cousin and some French guys who had heard our accents came over to us and started being dicks without even getting to know us. And they had the nerve to call us ignorant assholes. I'm sure we have our fair share of people like that too though. You shouldn't put all of the people in an entire country/continent into one category. The only thing you Europeans have on us is that we're fat as hell. Enough said?

We Americans thought it would be a good idea to get ourselves into others peoples problems, you can think this little article called the Monroe Doctrine

We Americans thought it would be a good idea to get ourselves into others peoples problems, you can think this little article called the Monroe Doctrine

The Monroe Doctrine warned European powers to keep out of American business in the Western hemisphere.  It has absolutely nothing to do with the way America is fucking up the Middle East in present day.

If we fought it out, America would win.

:shifty:

If.
So you don't deny it... :shifty:

Alot of you lack any knowledge of basic history.  I took GCSE History and have a large concept of american and european history, both covering the world wars etc. Alot of you make valid points but alot of ir is incorrect. Those who think america has been around for like 500 years are wrong. Infact native americans inhibated north america before us europeans xame over and pretty much fucked it up. The final conclusion is America sucks ass. If you want to argue with me about history i await your pm on IRC.

Alot of you lack any knowledge of basic history.  I took GCSE History and have a large concept of american and european history, both covering the world wars etc. Alot of you make valid points but alot of ir is incorrect. Those who think america has been around for like 500 years are wrong. Infact native americans inhibated north america before us europeans xame over and pretty much fucked it up. The final conclusion is America sucks ass. If you want to argue with me about history i await your pm on IRC.

america as a country idiot.. everyone knows natives lived there before eurpeans came over.. they tought us this in 1st grade.
  • 3 weeks later...