[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Granite Mauls Overpowered?

Hearts

You say no other weapon meets the damage capability, have you not heard of d claws? o.O also yeah, it may be SLIGHTLY overpowered now, but when it first came out, the spec ALWAYS hit max on players, either that or 0.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elven Dremor

• I C0NN0R I

• Hearts

• tehm1sle

worldpker666

^^ lol the good old days going to varrok wild with a few friends allrushing/bsing 1 itemers u recruited for their mauls lol they were like 2m lol was fun

if you cant beat em, join em is how it goes I think..

Im personally 81 str.. 75 cmb with 99 range etc, I can hit 31 with g maul, with black gloves, no zerker ring, no fire cape... it is indeed overpowered you would call it, but like I said, if you cant beat em join em..

I got sick of it the other day, went out with a maul and speced the guy after hitting a 14, 1 hit him practically... hit 31-29-3 or some crap.. L

Dude, stop complaining its no point to rant about it, not gonna do anything then make you look bad. G maul is a pretty good wep, like most have said, you just need to know how to use it.

Purefections

Yeah, I hate the G Maul a lot too. I also dislike D claws xD It's not like some pures actually have 22m but every now and then you will see a 60 attack str pure whop out the d claws and you know for a fact that you're dead.

Like everyone else is saying, if you cant beat em, then y not join em and own others with it instead of complaining and getting owned by it.

Yeah, I hate the G Maul a lot too. I also dislike D claws xD It's not like some pures actually have 22m but every now and then you will see a 60 attack str pure whop out the d claws and you know for a fact that you're dead.

I came across one for the 1st time the other day, was surprised that I actually made it through alive.

I really don't mind it anymore when I know they have a maul I safe, when they say "SAFER OMG" I just say you've got a gmaul and they shut up.

• 3 weeks later...

I disagree. My SS>Gmaul combo fails about the same as it works.

(the gmaul spec)

But the noobs who spec and run, and pj need to be taken care of.

Maul has been nerfed already like 2 times already, It's definatly not over powered. It's been used more recently because people are tired of the same old dds. If anything is overpowered it's Dclaws maul isn't even close.