[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Granite Mauls Overpowered?

Hearts

I'm going to have to agree. Mauls hit BIG on pures, and its rare for them not to K0. I hate fighting them, because there's no way to eat against them. They hit 100+ rarely, 60+ A LOT, and a minimum of 40-50.

They should be priced at around 1-2m for their power.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elven Dremor

• I C0NN0R I

• Hearts

• tehm1sle

m4mm0th 17

hell no its not overpowered :x try speccing out anyone with any def with one

d claws and gs's are hella overpowered but hardly anyone who pks now pked before they came out

Well, as I have a lvl 63 mauler with 87 str... I find it extremely easy to 3 hit people, sometimes even 2hitting SW's Products.

I think gmauls are awesome, and you can easily safe there specs. You gotta switch your styles up for the different types of fights and the weapons. Also, anyone remember the Gmaul spec glitch for like a day, where there was unlimited spec if u spammed it or something, lmao..

But no, its not overpowered.

-Rune

Isnt going to change, people have complained about it for years, but your specs arent always kos. if your 50 attack you would know it fails quite alot so it is quite even

x itsonme x

i hold the blame on you and/or your lack of pk skills in general

but seriously kinda in a way who cares anyway i get kills with any weapon i went pking with a darklight to addy battle axe and still killed a guy in just 2 fights

lmfao it's been that way since it came out, like 3+ years ago? it only hits on 1-20 def anyways, if you can't handle it dont be pure.

Well sorry I didn't predict your omniscient and arrogant belief. If you didn't notice, a revived system of PvP came out, making it a new problem. Sorry that you haven't caught on yet.

If anything it's less of a problem then it was in old wildy seeing as it's almost impossible to pj now, and how is what i said arrogant, i've been using mauls since the day they came out, don't assume you have any idea what your talking about, because you don't.

Lol, Off Topic but I was pj'd with a 44-42 Dark Bow spec yesterday from someone who was not my target.

Well, as I have a lvl 63 mauler with 87 str... I find it extremely easy to 3 hit people, sometimes even 2hitting SW's Products.

I think gmauls are awesome, and you can easily safe there specs. You gotta switch your styles up for the different types of fights and the weapons. Also, anyone remember the Gmaul spec glitch for like a day, where there was unlimited spec if u spammed it or something, lmao..

But no, its not overpowered.

-Rune

Contradiction at its best? I find it extremely easy to 3-hit people, but it's not overpowered.

PuRe ExTrAcT

I see where your coming from on them being overpowered i agree fully but i mean we're pures, 1 def...kinda just... makes sense to hit big i guess.. and seeing how only the spec is used on the weapon....atleast it keeps there price up due to demand rofl...

Eh. I don't really see it as a problem. It's been around for somewhere around 3 years and it has been whatever since the day it came out. As far as fighting someone with it goes, simply heal if you see it. Especially since after the spec they will more than likely run.

Mark(Lileh)

Reminds me of the individuals complaining about "Farcasters" (People moan about them. Magic is a combat statistic which should be used just like any other combat statistic.) Get Range/Magic in that case. In this case, if your sick of those individuals or the weapon itself, why don't you aim to be like your nemesis rather than rant against it/him/her.

Granite Mauls are brillant. Basically first one to get their opponent under 20 HP and special with G Maul has the advantage of Ko'ing their opponent instantly.

By the way, if this wasn't a rant ignore part of the above. Apologies..

~Lileh

Euphoriant

Hey yea i think mauls are way to overpowered its really possiblle to blitz and maul 1 hit 99 hp. please keep coming with the suggestions for my next video :)

5tup1d ch0ob

I LOVE going against mauls, once they spec and fail they have no more spec left.

Tbh there good but they do tend to fail a decent amount... unless you know how to use them properly.