• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cholesterol

• I C0NN0R I

• Devlz

• Malcriado

@Daniel, sorry wanted responses badly.

Also, i registered along time ago during the summer, yet i never seemed to post.

I know many people in #finalownage who can refer me anyway.

If i get declined, that's fine, i'll practice some more and keep active maybe one day i'll get accepted.

Yet, while my application is pending, is there any type of signature you would like to see specificly?

And anything that needs help on my application?

Ethan|Unicornz

Anybody like Mr-War's signature?

lol like 75% of the posts on this thread are yours. Don't expect an immediate response, the GFX team do a lot. They need time to assess your application, your activity, and other things that might play into whether or not you are a worthy member of the FOE graphics crew. bumping this thread a billion times isn't going to help, you've just got to be patient, and if you've got what it takes, you will be accepted. but don't expect a verdict by tomorrow.

With the exception on Idolize, most of the present/past GFX members where active around the forums for at least a few months, even longer, before applying and being accepted.

Ok, then decline me i guess, i wouldn't mind, i can just apply whenever i've been more active, or been in the community for a longer time .

I applied for foe yesterday, but i went back to DP cause i can't leave my home..

Obviously, why would I just leave?

Pretty pointless if you'd ask me.

Anyway, i guess you can decline my application since i've only been here a while.

I'd say no, mainly because you have not met the requirements to even apply.

With the exception on Idolize, most of the present/past GFX members where active around the forums for at least a few months, even longer, before applying and being accepted.

Yeah sorry about being inactive recently. My firewall kept blocking this site for some freaking reason.

stop using pokemon, sonic and shitty cartoons in ur sigs 0_o

If you're going to use renders cartoons try and make the blend into the background. It looks as if you just took a stock and smudged it, added effects, and then stuck a render onto it.  :unsure2:

Hmm I really don't know what to say. The girl is way too small, the inside border is placed oddly, the greenish cloud render is awful. On the plus side, the girl blends into the crap load of C4Ds.

Since when could forum guests post on these lol. And sorry it took me so long to check this Andy. I know Andy from DP, and he's come a hell of a long way in such a short space of time, I mean i applied for gfx artist like 5 times before i got the rank, and now i feel confident making signatures. But Andy hasn't been doing GFX for a majorly long time, and he's progressed amazingly, personally i think his sigs are artist worthy atm, but even if you think they aren't, trust me, in a month or two, they will be.

Since when could forum guests post on these lol. And sorry it took me so long to check this Andy. I know Andy from DP, and he's come a hell of a long way in such a short space of time, I mean i applied for gfx artist like 5 times before i got the rank, and now i feel confident making signatures. But Andy hasn't been doing GFX for a majorly long time, and he's progressed amazingly, personally i think his sigs are artist worthy atm, but even if you think they aren't, trust me, in a month or two, they will be.

well in a month of two i'll make that decision for ymself if he's still actively posting.

• 3 weeks later...

Ohiderbuddi, just checking up from vacation ( which is the reason of my super-nactivitiy ), should be back next week. I'll make some new sigs then.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i've been inactive for about a month or two due to leaving the country and more, yet i'm back.

Sam said i'd be good with GFX in a month or two, but i don't really know because i'm now a VFX person :).