Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Andrew's GFX Application

Malcriado

Before i start off my application i'd like to list some things.

The Images I Have Are .JPG, I Didn't Know i Should Save them as .PNG, and i don't save my signatures .PSD's, so i'll be sure to make some new signatures and save them as .png, as for now ill list my .jpg

I am not 200 post count yet, yet if you've noticed i have increased my post count severly in the past days, and i will continue to do so, i've made a long guide in the public section, and i'm ALWAYS active on foe forums.

I will achieve 200 post count within a couple days, until then don't accept/decline my application if you wish not to.

Here it comes,

How have you found out about FOE originally?

I found out about them over two years ago, i've always wanted to join foe but along the way training my pure i joined DP and thats my home now.

Why do you want "GFX Artist" rank on FOE boards?

I honestly dont know, i've posted on literally all the topics in DP Forums, i got bored and i decided to start becoming active on the foe community, i've made some games such as the 3 word story game and more, i'd like GFX Rank maybe to help others out in GFX, and for a true rank on foe forums.

Are you associated with any other clans/communities?

Yes indeed i am, i am enlisted in Destructive Pures and forever will it be my home.

If i am ever to leave DP, which might never happen, i think you guys might guess who my next choice is.

Do you check FOE forums on regular basis?

Indeed i do, i've only been active for a couple days and look at my post count.

That will increase severly within the days.

Are you willing to take part in SOTWs?

Of course, at the moment i'm thinking what render to use for the current theme.

3 (latest) examples of work

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No i dont only do pokemon, but i've been expirementing with these and those are my recent ones.

Thanks for looking at my graphix application.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cholesterol

• I C0NN0R I

• Devlz

• Malcriado

Yeah i know their sort of simple, i'm still new :\

Oh well...

Hope you feel better though, and i'll try to get some more sophisticated pieces of art-work..

EDIT: What's Cc?

Oh thanks for telling me the term, on topic :

I've just looked at To Idolized's application and read all the replies,etc.

I've seen what i can do to make my signatures better, yet i'm currently grounded so i won't be getting on the computer till atleast 1PM Eastern.

I'll make some "more than simple" signatures later, whenever i'm able to get on :)

Tis the truth! If word got out that a minor was viewing the more explicit sigs available to the gfx team FOE would be shut down for good!  :(

Too young for free access to TBFF.

Good lawds I never even thought of that!!  :cry:
What's TBFF?

And are you serious about the age requirement.. :embarrased:

I really think the Squirtle one is great. The Mew one is okay. Although I don't like the pikachu one. Looks too simple.

By the way, I'm wondering why you only use Pokemon in your signatures.

Though, my voice doesn't really count, I think I should say no, unless you'll show us some different styles.

If you even read my application, i said I DONT ONLY DO POKEMON. I've been practicing with them, and those are my recent ones and it ask for my 3 recent ones, not best.

If you want my best signatures i'll post them in a bit.

And in my opinion, every GFXer's opinions count, no matter what rank they are, so thanks for the response =)

Alright well you don't need to bumpwhore the topic every 5 fucking minutes. Sheesh.

My response is probably the same as Connor's... They're a tad simple, but the squirtle one's pretty good. Also, we don't even know you, you just made a forum account like 2 weeks ago and you're looking to join as an artist already. I don't even think you posted any of your work...