[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Cheaper alternative to blowpipe.

Phil

I have personally heard than Xbow is a great method for Nmz but have not yet tried it :)

Edited by scxtt

I still prefer blowpipe, tried karils out

Obviously blowpipe is better, that wasnt the point of this haha.

I even stated "Blowpipe is the fastest range exp at the moment, aside from chins"

This is just simply for people who cant afford to blowpipe, its a cheaper alternative, hence the title.

If you can afford to blowpipe... that's definitely the route to go.

I myself am tired of watching my bank get drained by it though. So i sought alternatives

You steal what i said in the CC then post it on forums and don't credit me ?:???////// k m8

Okay, since you want to talk shit in the CC...

First of all, you didnt even know if this was an okay method or not. You ASKED "What about Karils bow in NMZ?" then followed up with "Oh nevermind, it would break. I dont know why I even asked lol"

All you do in the CC is troll and talk shit, so excuse me for not remembering your name or crediting you with something you didnt bother figuring out on your own.

Edited by Pulse|Anima
Omnipotent

You steal what i said in the CC then post it on forums and don't credit me ?:???////// k m8

First of all, you didnt even know if this was an okay method or not. You ASKED "What about Karils bow in NMZ?" then followed up with "Oh nevermind, it would break. I dont know why I even asked lol"

All you do in the CC is troll and talk shit, so excuse me for not remembering your name or crediting you with something you didnt bother figuring out on your own.

i never said that lol, people use barrows items all the time why would i say that? my post was actually a joke but since youre getting rather upset what i actually said was "oh, idk why i said anything i should have kept it to myself"

I got roughly 63-65k xp/hr using msb (i) (no eagle eye) + rune arrows in MTD yesterday. I guess that if you choose not to blowpipe Karil's Method is better.

i never said that lol, people use barrows items all the time why would i say that? my post was actually a joke but since youre getting rather upset what i actually said was "oh, idk why i said anything i should have kept it to myself"

Your post was a joke, But talking shit to me in the clan chat wasn't.

Just unnecessary.

This isnt anything worth taking "credit" for. Due to the prices, it was worth bringing to peoples attention. Thats all.

I got roughly 63-65k xp/hr using msb (i) (no eagle eye) + rune arrows in MTD yesterday. I guess that if you choose not to blowpipe Karil's Method is better.

As far as Exp to gp ratio goes, MSB with rune arrows is better for sure. This is only slightly faster and still more expensive. I'll probably end up using the msb method for 91-99

As far as Exp to gp ratio goes, MSB with rune arrows is better for sure. This is only slightly faster and still more expensive. I'll probably end up using the msb method for 91-99

Yep, fair point. Rune arrows being cheap as hell surely helps. I'll probably do the same, considering scales are three times overpriced atm

• 1 month later...