Free mixtape

zomg

Yo, I've been banging this shit since last summer. First off the official download for the entire mixtape is free, which makes it all worth it.

Anyways, it's pretty cliche southern trap rap, but it's got some good features and is responsible for putting me on a lot of rappers I really enjoy today (Xavier Wulf, JK the Reaper). But yeah if you're not into that REAL TRAP SHIT SIPPIN LEAN SMOKIN FAT BLUNTS POPPIN XANX NIGGAAA rap, I can totally get if you're not into it. 

Best songs imo: Get Up. Hidin In Da Bushes. Han Solo. Samurai. A to Z. Throwed Foreal (All time favorite). All I Had. Denmark Cypher.

Edited by zomg
hollow squad

Yo I cant message you back cause of low post count lol I fuck with Spooky black, Bobby, and Allan. They are some my favorite right now next to Makonnen, key, and father add me in game bro.

Edited by hollow squad

Yo I cant message you back cause of low post count lol I fuck with Spooky black, Bobby, and Allan. They are some my favorite right now next to Makonnen, key, and father add me in game bro.

lmao dude I just saw you on my main bridding at wests the other day lololol. added btw.

Edited by zomg