• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc

• Harrie

• Ready Ok FOE

• Dripz

Funny how he's blaming Runescape for becoming an emo etc when it's all up to himself. I was playing like 8 hrs/day as well but still went out every thurs/fri/sat living a better life than most ppl who don't even play rs. 

He's not even ripped now and he's quit the whole game for crap gains.

I'd teach him a few lessons ;D

That dudes a ignorant sack of shit if you wanted to lift and play rs you can he just had it in his mind if I quit I won't be lazy no more. I play rs lift and 12 hour shifts of work that's all week if you have your head strait you can achieve if I new this dude irl I'd tell him how it is. Plus I do bodybuilding competitions, that's why your suppose to set yourself 3 hours gym 2 hours on rs sat n sundays more time to work out and play don't worry about girls etc girls come included with the body

god the state of some of you phaggots lmao..

the kids done well idk why ur all putting him down lmao although i can't stand him when he talks

He's been gaining mad subs while making$$

sponsored by gymshark

collabs with  famous youtubers

coming to aus for the arnold

tbh i think some of you are just jealous

Edited by Jew

Funny how he's blaming Runescape for becoming an emo etc when it's all up to himself. I was playing like 8 hrs/day as well but still went out every thurs/fri/sat living a better life than most ppl who don't even play rs.

then you weren't as addict as he was.

I kinda gave up uni for rs so I guess I was pretty addicted, but I still went out etc

Serious?

then you weren't as addict as he was.

I kinda gave up uni for rs so I guess I was pretty addicted, but I still went out etc

Serious?

not really, i mean i am in uni but i kinda fk'd up and just passed my 1st year

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This guy's sponsored by Gym Shark cause of his followers on youtube.  Pretty jelly.  Free gym gear, free supplements, gets paid to fly to expos. Small too.

Meh...I am in shape. I'm round =D. My belly is like a circle. Thus...Im in shape. Well...I'm A shape...but meh. Close enough...

Edited by Lonnie
  • 3 months later...

I just knew it was zyzz behind all this. 

It's easy to do both tho. Finding a balance between rs, gym and social life is not that hard to be honest. I personally make sure I do all my other stuff before I log on. Gym and other chores first, then I log on if I don't have anything more important to attend to. 

Exactly this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...