• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc

• Harrie

• Ready Ok FOE

• Dripz

Seen it already.

you can also do both like most people do:).

yeah i know right, i never understood that bit

but i have also been in a stage where i have been addict to the game like he was. now im not even playing that often

Funny how he's blaming Runescape for becoming an emo etc when it's all up to himself. I was playing like 8 hrs/day as well but still went out every thurs/fri/sat living a better life than most ppl who don't even play rs. 

Funny how he's blaming Runescape for becoming an emo etc when it's all up to himself. I was playing like 8 hrs/day as well but still went out every thurs/fri/sat living a better life than most ppl who don't even play rs. 

Exactly.. Most of you all sitting inside on friday and sat even while you can go out. Also hitting the gym every day or even 2/3 times a week can help, while playing rs rest of your spare time.. It's all about your own motivation, don't blame others, blame yourself.

Exactly.. Most of you all sitting inside on friday and sat even while you can go out. Also hitting the gym every day or even 2/3 times a week can help, while playing rs rest of your spare time.. It's all about your own motivation, don't blame others, blame yourself.

so is it manditory to go out on weekends or is it some kind of life trend that has to be fulfilled 

so is it manditory to go out on weekends or is it some kind of life trend that has to be fulfilled 

Never said it was m8

It's something he calls a fun thing to do and he's blaming runescape that he never did this earlier. 

Basically what he's saying in the video is that because of Runescape he never went out but when he started going to the gym life began. 

So then I'm saying you can easily live life without going to the gym and by playing rs. 

It's something he calls a fun thing to do and he's blaming runescape that he never did this earlier. 

Basically what he's saying in the video is that because of Runescape he never went out but when he started going to the gym life began. 

So then I'm saying you can easily live life without going to the gym and by playing rs. 

some people choose to get high, some people choose to drink, some people choose to go out, some people choose to stay in play xbox, it's no diffirent than playing runescape it's still a hobby.  just like gym is a hobby some people have different interests

some people choose to get high, some people choose to drink, some people choose to go out, some people choose to stay in play xbox, it's no diffirent than playing runescape it's still a hobby.  just like gym is a hobby some people have different interests

ye ik but thats y im not talking bout reg ppl but this kid who made the vid :P

I just knew it was zyzz behind all this. 

It's easy to do both tho. Finding a balance between rs, gym and social life is not that hard to be honest. I personally make sure I do all my other stuff before I log on. Gym and other chores first, then I log on if I don't have anything more important to attend to. 

then you weren't as addict as he was.

uh.. well, the thing is: If you need Zyzz in order to realize that you are skinny as fuck and that you need to change the way you eat and live then what you need to fix is your mentality lol

If this guy was a little bit more humble + was a little bt more patient with his progress then I am pretty sure he cud've more positive feedback and his vdeo wuda been more successful, but using the runescape name + other shitty examples he gave + his body sucks + etc made that video pathetic

Edited by So_easy99

then you weren't as addict as he was.

I kinda gave up uni for rs so I guess I was pretty addicted, but I still went out etc

Laughing at the geeks who feel the need to beat down somebody else to bring their shitty self esteem up. This guy right here, beat the game. He's not the biggest but that's not what the video's about. The main idea of the video is like any transformation video. From Skinny to built or from geek to gym rat. 

Of course it wasn't all Runescape's fault. He dug himself a mighty hole all by himself. The fact that he did that could inspire others who are insecure, unmotivated & ill equipped to get off their fat ass and pull themselves outta that fuckin' hole with a 500lb weight tied to their rock solid cock, while you drag your side hoe by her tits.

Edited by Big J

he is still a scrawny mug.

notice he doesnt show legs.

faggot.

he is still a scrawny mug.

notice he doesnt show legs.

faggot.

Mirin dat gymshark sponsorship lol

Laughing at the geeks who feel the need to beat down somebody else to bring their shitty self esteem up. This guy right here, beat the game. He's not the biggest but that's not what the video's about. The main idea of the video is like any transformation video. From Skinny to built or from geek to gym rat. 

Of course it wasn't all Runescape's fault. He dug himself a mighty hole all by himself. The fact that he did that could inspire others who are insecure, unmotivated & ill equipped to get off their fat ass and pull themselves outta that fuckin' hole with a 500lb weight tied to their rock solid cock, while you drag your side hoe by her tits.