• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Devlz

• Hunter94

• To Idolize

I'm gonna say yes even though my opinion doesn't really influence the finalization.

He's really improved from the when he first started. After viewing his gallery and seeing his latest work, I see lots of potential. Also he posts quite often in the GFX section of the website which is great. 

He also made a wolf signature which is freaking awesome.   :whistle:

I want to see your activity stay high if I agree to your application :p

Lol, it will stay high. Just haven't been on for a day or so cause my tooth hurts like jesus. But I will be on more after it is fixed. Which should be tomorrow.

And Thank You Idolize

Based on the 2nd and 4th I'd say yes. It all comes down to whether you'll be active, you'll be in review from me.

Alright, and yes I'll be active. I just have to get some stuff done before I can be fully active.
  • 1 month later...

UGH... guys i've been trying to get him on for along time... cause i think he could be gfx... but he just wants to play "conquer" atm -.-

if i could convince him to come back would you still consider him?

UGH... guys i've been trying to get him on for along time... cause i think he could be gfx... but he just wants to play "conquer" atm -.-

why do you care if he comes back or not and gets rank?

The GFX'ers on our forum make sigs because they enjoy it, whether they have a forum rank or not, it's what they do, and they all actively post. Lately all these applicants seem to think it's just some kind of novelty. You won't get the rank unless you're serious about gfx.

why do you care if he comes back or not and gets rank?

The GFX'ers on our forum make sigs because they enjoy it, whether they have a forum rank or not, it's what they do, and they all actively post. Lately all these applicants seem to think it's just some kind of novelty. You won't get the rank unless you're serious about gfx.

He takes GFX very seriously.

He actually wants to take classes on animation and things like that.

just latley he's been troll'in the sites that are only deticated to GFX.

But i talked to him and he said He'll work on some new peices for FOE.

He just wants to see how all else goes with the other sites.

(they have a ranking system as well.)

Thanks for not shutting him down.

Taylor.

• 1 month later...

Thank you Taylor for the support. As you can see I'm back and I'm going to be more active. Just was busy with school and other shit. But, know I'm back for good. If possible I would like for this application to continue.

I say yes. I love your art, it really looks great.

Also, I think coming back to these forums actually shows you do care about activity.

Glad you're back.

From my side it's a big welcome in.  :nice:

Yeah, WAY more activity. You were gone for a really long time tbh.

I should probably talk to Evil or something to get rid of To Idolize and some of the other excessively inactive gfx artists.

I should probably talk to Evil or something to get rid of To Idolize and some of the other excessively inactive gfx artists.

Yeah you should. Fucking hate how they just... left. I do think Hunter will stay with us for a while tho.

@Hunter, do you know TJ irl or something?  o.O

Yeah you should. Fucking hate how they just... left. I do think Hunter will stay with us for a while tho.

@Hunter, do you know TJ irl or something?  o.O

Yea, I noticed a couple of GFX Artists were gone. I plan on staying for a while.

And yes I do know him irl.