Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Hunter's App

Hunter94

How have you found out about FOE originally? A friend. =)

Why do you want "GFX Artist" rank on FOE boards? Because I wan't to be taken more serious here at FOE as an artist. And I believe I can help out the FOE community and make signatures for people when they request it.

Are you associated with any other clans/communities? Here are the websites I'm associated with. http://www.gfxvoid.com/ and http://www.canucksclan.com/

Do you check FOE forums on regular basis? Yes, I check every single day. And try and post more then 2-4 times a day.

Are you willing to take part in SOTWs? Yes, I do already and I will continue to.

3 (latest) examples of work

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank You

Hunter Davis

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Devlz

• Hunter94

• To Idolize

i like the first, second is cool but idk what it is, third looks good but kinda like it's straight from a tutorial, need more recent sigs 4 my vote.

i like the first, second is cool but idk what it is, third looks good but kinda like it's straight from a tutorial, need more recent sigs 4 my vote.

The second one is an Abstract. And the Spider man one isn't from a tutorial =p. And I just added a new wolf one. I'll probably make a couple more later and add them to the post. =)

Wolf sig = epic, needa hang around a bit longer, show that you're dedicated, you've only been around the forums a month or so.

Thanks, and I registered May 16, 2009 so 7 months but yea Iv only been active for about a Month or Three. =)

I really like the wolf one. It's hot.

I would recommend getting more active and improving on the text. (something I still need to work on - and many more things).

It seems as if you add the same text font which is not that good. Try out different areas to place your text (right next to the focal isn't always great) but none the less good work.

I really like the wolf one. It's hot.

I would recommend getting more active and improving on the text. (something I still need to work on - and many more things).

It seems as if you add the same text font which is not that good. Try out different areas to place your text (right next to the focal isn't always great) but none the less good work.

Yea, thats one of the things I need to work on. But its not my main focus atm. Thats why I keep using the same font. But yes I'm defiantly going to work on that next.

You're going to make your own site?

No, I'm not creating (I could) but my friend is. I'm just going to help build it to the top and get members. www.gfxcore.com

You're going to make your own site?

No, I'm not creating (I could) but my friend is. I'm just going to help build it to the top and get members. www.gfxcore.com
Sounds alot like what happened to Tos, remember GFX guys?