The [F][O][E] Leadership History that you...

ilx ace ilx

Proud to have my name up there.

it will be coggy

Wish I could have joined you guys up there eventually. :(

No longer gonna happen which is sad

ur idea of leadership is the original leader/hc/warlord, now elders and admins are as much leaders and same levels as those leaders/hc/warlord, they can and will be put on the list in the future once this is more settled down.

shame it's come to an end

It is not the end,

Leadership goes on whether in the name of having a leader/hc/warlord/etc or in the form of admin/elders, those are just names but are and always considered a part of the leadership nevertheless.

let's face it, it's pretty much the end. The community won't be active together without organized trips every weekend and preps during the week. There isn't much if a structure anymore. Also I don't see Tyler on the warlord list, and I'm pretty sure you posted something like this already

This.

so why are you still here then? you obviously dont care lol

me ollie and mortuls were all before andrew

pls fix

it went ollie,mort,me,tony (cos he got demoted to council wen i got promoted to hc lol)

idc bout da rest!!

O M F Dyz was the best leader in the time I was in FOE.  He mixed the balance of fun, enjoyment and seriousness. Followed by the joint Kyle/Walli leadership

Also helped #English Kroo was at full force.

you forgot iVxT on the HC list

thanks. can i have his rsn and etc?

it was V X Tizzle (maybe)

best known as iVxT like briggsy said irl was Liam was one of mine/walli's promos, got HC same time as Spittles (Old School) & Master (Reached Zero)

• 2 weeks later...

the legendary days of dave leading this clan

followed very closely by the partnership of kyle + walli leading those 100v100s with mm with titans and chaotics in 2009-2010 summer fun times  :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

honourable member pls

Why are the GFX overlords and members not here? 

because we've had thousands and thousands of members and GFX overlords are not associated with the actual clan structure 

+ fuck @Ikz 

what cunt

Edited by Ikz