The [F][O][E] Leadership History that you...

ilx ace ilx

You probably never knew or even heard about!

03NVEw5.png

As we have had such a rich history and strong base of leaderships and STILL DO to this date.

The above will be some names that you may or may not recognize :), do some digging on forums and you may be suprised at what you might even find! (some of them still here and active in our clan and community also!)

You are welcomed to post what you find ;)

Any unecessary contents will be warned and dealt with.

PS: i will be adding on bjothur (bjorn), coggy (brett), lord briggsy (briggsy), tyler (failed again) as soon as possible

Edited by ilx ace ilx

O M F Dyz was the best leader in the time I was in FOE.  He mixed the balance of fun, enjoyment and seriousness. Followed by the joint Kyle/Walli leadership

Also helped #English Kroo was at full force.

shame it's come to an end

It is not the end,

Leadership goes on whether in the name of having a leader/hc/warlord/etc or in the form of admin/elders, those are just names but are and always considered a part of the leadership nevertheless.

the legendary days of dave leading this clan

followed very closely by the partnership of kyle + walli leading those 100v100s with mm with titans and chaotics in 2009-2010 summer fun times  :sad:

O M F Dyz was the best leader in the time I was in FOE.  He mixed the balance of fun, enjoyment and seriousness. Followed by the joint Kyle/Walli leadership

Also helped #English Kroo was at full force.

#English Kroo/#Tederick unit

We know who would have won m8 #Tederick

Walli best leader, want him dead irl to this day tho.

It is not the end,

Leadership goes on whether in the name of having a leader/hc/warlord/etc or in the form of admin/elders, those are just names but are and always considered a part of the leadership nevertheless.

let's face it, it's pretty much the end. The community won't be active together without organized trips every weekend and preps during the week. There isn't much if a structure anymore. Also I don't see Tyler on the warlord list, and I'm pretty sure you posted something like this already

It is not the end,

let's face it, it's pretty much the end. The community won't be active together without organized trips every weekend and preps during the week. There isn't much if a structure anymore. Also I don't see Tyler on the warlord list, and I'm pretty sure you posted something like this already

This.