Anime Thread

Bloody

So I joined my college's anime club. Rip any chance of a sex life.

yeah mine has one too, prob steering clear

idk i figured i'd give it a shot, you never know you might meet some cool people and if not you can always just back out after the first meeting or two.

well I'm taking Japanese too so I already have "friends" that watch anime etc. and I can pick and choose I guess.

but yeah that's true, I might check it out.

idk i figured i'd give it a shot, you never know you might meet some cool people and if not you can always just back out after the first meeting or two.

well I'm taking Japanese too so I already have "friends" that watch anime etc. and I can pick and choose I guess.

wat college u at?

wat college u at?

university of alabama

wat college u at?

university of alabama

party schooooooool.

wat college u at?

university of alabama

party schooooooool.

u?

Providence College. Really underrated school. Great academics and party scene.

Are you finish? If so, why'd you pick Providence? (Nothing implied, just curious)

Any1 watching Zankyou No Terror?

yeah im finnish my college counselor recommended it to me so i visited and applied.

the facilities are what made me apply.

Edited by Insecurities

bich stole my idea =( lol i been planing make an anime thread for over a year i even remember asking @@Ikz if he could pin it for me like more than a year ago if i made1 but i was like "cbf too much work" cuz i was gna have a sick huge topic and all then i see this you put 3 lines gg. Also maybe il resume making an animelist i gave up ages ago i added like 40 anime then realised i seen like over 300 so was like cbf

Oreimo is actually pretty enjoyable 8 episodes in. But I'm a SoL guy so I've always liked that kinda stuff.

all two seasons are enjoyable :>

Good. Finished season 1 and I got no classes tomorrow so I can stay up late and watch season 2!

Oh and Onodera got nuffin on Chitoge bish.

doesn't necessarily relate to anime but

for us students taking Japanese there are weekly events on Wednesdays called Conversation Cafe.

Basically you get to talk to Japanese exchange students in Japanese and experience some culture foods etc. etc.

Last Wednesday, my first time, spotted the hottest J Girl i've ever seen, hoped I got in her group.

I did get in her group, ended up telling her I thought she was cute in Japanese (got help from my boy Koji)

She added me on Facebook (probably still a popular means of communication in Japan)

Anyways, she just IM'ed me saying that she hopes I make it to next weeks convo cafe.. 

I see sugoi sexi time coming in the future

Oreimo is actually pretty enjoyable 8 episodes in. But I'm a SoL guy so I've always liked that kinda stuff.

all two seasons are enjoyable :>

Good. Finished season 1 and I got no classes tomorrow so I can stay up late and watch season 2!

Oh and Onodera got nuffin on Chitoge bish.

ya chitoge is best girl followed by haru(onoderas little sister) imo :D

doesn't necessarily relate to anime but

for us students taking Japanese there are weekly events on Wednesdays called Conversation Cafe.

Basically you get to talk to Japanese exchange students in Japanese and experience some culture foods etc. etc.

Last Wednesday, my first time, spotted the hottest J Girl i've ever seen, hoped I got in her group.

I did get in her group, ended up telling her I thought she was cute in Japanese (got help from my boy Koji)

She added me on Facebook (probably still a popular means of communication in Japan)

Anyways, she just IM'ed me saying that she hopes I make it to next weeks convo cafe.. 

I see sugoi sexi time coming in the future

ayeeee i baylieve

this anime thread is pathetic 

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/148296-good-adult-animes-no-not-pn/

ur welcome

thx for the bump!!!

Ot: joined the anime club at my college and we had our first meeting. watching cowboy bebop and madoka magica. Seen madoka before and im honestly glad we're watching it again cause i didnt fully get it the first time around. bebop looks promising too i loved the first episode. it's gonna be a good first semester.

scout it out trev, cus I know some that are just awkward and weird but not all are.

this anime thread is pathetic 

http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/148296-good-adult-animes-no-not-pn/

ur welcome

thx for the bump!!!

Ot: joined the anime club at my college and we had our first meeting. watching cowboy bebop and madoka magica. Seen madoka before and im honestly glad we're watching it again cause i didnt fully get it the first time around. bebop looks promising too i loved the first episode. it's gonna be a good first semester.

ya cowboy bebop is one of my favorites and always will be, dont forgot to watch knocking on heavens door after the series though!(its the cowboy bebop movie) xP