Guilty Crown

Kyoukai no Kanata

Zero no Tsukaima

Zero no Tsukaima F

Zero no Tempest

Magi 1 and 2

Log Horizon

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vanados

Not watching near as much as I used to.  Currently only watching Fairy Tail 2014, SWO2 and HXH.

I don't understand people's problems with Anime to be honest.

I work, have a girlfriend, go out to clubs/bars/events and lift.  I watch it in my spare time just as others watch tv shows or play runescape/online games.  

You shouldn't have a problem with someone's hobbies/interests just because it doesn't suit you.  I could be a cunt and say something along the lines of "Nice life fgt virgin nerds, still playing Runescape even though it's a shit game".  However I don't know you or your current life situation, you could be going through utter hell, and for that I don't judge a person by their outer appearance and interests.  

Just remember that everyone is different.  There is a person behind every computer screen.  Diversity plays a huge part in today's world and you're really cutting yourself short if you aren't willing to be open and accepting.

I work, have a girlfriend, go out to clubs/bars/events and lift.  I watch it in my spare time just as others watch tv shows or play runescape/online games.  

You shouldn't have a problem with someone's hobbies/interests just because it doesn't suit you.  I could be a cunt and say something along the lines of "Nice life fgt virgin nerds, still playing Runescape even though it's a shit game".  However I don't know you or your current life situation, you could be going through utter hell, and for that I don't judge a person by their outer appearance and interests.  

Just remember that everyone is different.  There is a person behind every computer screen.  Diversity plays a huge part in today's world and you're really cutting yourself short if you aren't willing to be open and accepting.

I work, have a girlfriend, go out to clubs/bars/events and lift. I watch it in my spare time just as others watch tv shows or play runescape/online games.

You shouldn't have a problem with someone's hobbies/interests just because it doesn't suit you. I could be a cunt and say something along the lines of "Nice life fgt virgin nerds, still playing Runescape even though it's a shit game". However I don't know you or your current life situation, you could be going through utter hell, and for that I don't judge a person by their outer appearance and interests.

Just remember that everyone is different. There is a person behind every computer screen. Diversity plays a huge part in today's world and you're really cutting yourself short if you aren't willing to be open and accepting.

Hi I love you. Mad respect.

So I joined my college's anime club. Rip any chance of a sex life.

yeah mine has one too, prob steering clear

idk i figured i'd give it a shot, you never know you might meet some cool people and if not you can always just back out after the first meeting or two.