Modern Warfare 2

Flawless

Okay, a bit of a backstory..this is my first COD game that i've played, and I've played a few missions on the campaign, and then went to online mode thinking that it would be SOMEWHAT realistic...now I ask you...why or how can people get some of the stupidest shots off, but I hammer some dude's face with rounds and I don't get the kill....

nice lag.

Also, wtf r symptec sticky grenades? is that online shit? i haven't played online yet, and i dont remember anything like that in campaign.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Doyle

• SkidooosH

• Flawless

I must say I'm a huge Halo 3 fan , and I have never played any of the COD games before , but now that I see everyone playing this and when I listen at all the great comments , it really makes me want to buy it. Would it be a good idea to buy for someone who's used to playing Halo ?

I must say I'm a huge Halo 3 fan , and I have never played any of the COD games before , but now that I see everyone playing this and when I listen at all the great comments , it really makes me want to buy it. Would it be a good idea to buy for someone who's used to playing Halo ?

It's really fun, but it's a lot easier to kill people in Halo, due to the fact that you're not always aiming for the head in this game and it's actually realistic. It's a LOT faster, and takes a lot more patience than Halo does.

If you've never played the other COD games before, I'd just rent it first, just to see if you like it before dropping $65 on it.  :nice:

Sorry but, you must be shit, im not even good at COD and i've done that on regular, never even played the game online etc etc, i got recommended veteran at the start for some reason, challenge was way too easy this time 'round.

I know you couldn't resist being a smart ass with your comment.

Im actually a very decent player online and Campaign. If your not good at COD, I cant atall seeing you being recommended for Veteran. Unless your lying or kept playing The Pit over and over. Sorry but I dont think someone can say they're shit at cod and say they got recommended Veteran.

The missions I found really tough was gaurding the Intel while the files processed, the terminal was a bit tough and going through that town to catch that Rojas guy.

I would recommend anyone to play CoD. Both MW and MW2 let you do training at the start, allowing you to get used to it and not just going straight into battle. I think it's a very realistic game and considering the new things you do on MW2, it's a good game experience. Really puts you in control in MW2.

Quote from: Doyle on Yesterday at 06:01:37 am

Okay, a bit of a backstory..this is my first COD game that i've played, and I've played a few missions on the campaign, and then went to online mode thinking that it would be SOMEWHAT realistic...now I ask you...why or how can people get some of the stupidest shots off, but I hammer some dude's face with rounds and I don't get the kill....

lol aim for the chest, not the head, you'll get use to it

and riot shield is funny, the guys will be walking towards me so i just stick them on the shield with my symptec sticky grenade. GG

I aim for the chest also, because sometimes people crouch to avoid a headshot but if your aiming at the chest your shooting them and if they crouch you get a headshot instant kill. Aiming at the head is decent for sniping or long distance shoots imo.

Well, I'm only level 21 cause I suck ass at CoD games, since it's my first time playing essentially...so I use:

-M4A1 w/ Holographic

-The first rocket (For aerial assaults)

-Marathon perk = ownage for CTF

-Hardline Pro = Ownage if you suck ass like me, I need all the help I can get

-Commando pro, since i like knifing people and I jump off shit a lot

- Copycat Deathstreak...I tried the painkiller out, and I never got far enough for it to work...

Any tips on how to play 'well' would help :) Thanks

Sorry but, you must be shit, im not even good at COD and i've done that on regular, never even played the game online etc etc, i got recommended veteran at the start for some reason, challenge was way too easy this time 'round.

I know you couldn't resist being a smart ass with your comment.

Im actually a very decent player online and Campaign. If your not good at COD, I cant atall seeing you being recommended for Veteran. Unless your lying or kept playing The Pit over and over. Sorry but I dont think someone can say they're shit at cod and say they got recommended Veteran.

The missions I found really tough was gaurding the Intel while the files processed, the terminal was a bit tough and going through that town to catch that Rojas guy.

The missions i found kinda tough were the ones where you had to guard that sub or whatever in that snowy place, since that guy kept bombarding you with "The missle is online...I repeat...the missile is online", and when you DID use the missile, you couldn't see jack shit..then the processing files one was a bitch..but other than that, pretty fun + easy

Well, I'm only level 21 cause I suck ass at CoD games, since it's my first time playing essentially...so I use:

-M4A1 w/ Holographic

- Copycat Deathstreak...I tried the painkiller out, and I never got far enough for it to work...

You cant really tell someone how to play 'well' but if anything, I'd say (this is what I do) is, say you run around a corner and an enemy runs round at the same time, fire from the hip then ADS. that way you not just spraying madly and dont die as much.

you can also try going prone, but I feel this only works when your going ahead with a player, going prone whilst shooting, your getting them but they miss you and have to aim at you again. Erm, what else.. Look at your map, knowing where your enemies are is very helpful, 2-3 enemies around a mini-gun will go down nicely with a flashbang and a bit of RPD spraying :) (Thats the only situations I spray)

-M4A1 w/ Holographic

You cant really tell someone how to play 'well' but if anything, I'd say (this is what I do) is, say you run around a corner and an enemy runs round at the same time, fire from the hip then ADS. that way you not just spraying madly and dont die as much.

you can also try going prone, but I feel this only works when your going ahead with a player, going prone whilst shooting, your getting them but they miss you and have to aim at you again. Erm, what else.. Look at your map, knowing where your enemies are is very helpful, 2-3 enemies around a mini-gun will go down nicely with a flashbang and a bit of RPD spraying :) (Thats the only situations I spray)

Thanks man, i'll try it..but I got a question...what's ADS and RPD mean? :\ I'm a big noob at CoD

Pre aim down a corner, especially if there are red dots. if there is someone on the other side either 1. they're gonna run around the corner so you're ready to shoot them or 2. they're pre aiming waiting for you so it comes down to whoever comes around next, or maybe they dont even know ur there so they just run around.

dont stick near your team mates, the other team is looking for alot of kills just like you so when u have a bunch of teamates they're going to want to nade ur group and ull be stuck behind someone. it's best to go off by urself since nobody wants to chase that lone dot on their radar, then get them from another angle.

it's all preference but id say if you want the best gun always stick with the m4a1 or scar, the light machine guns are nice but they're too big and hard to pull out in time to kill someone. the scar is my fave cuz i can pick ppl off from far away, i own anyone mid range, and i cant hip fire anyone close to me. people may think "oh the lmg owns i can spray like crazy".."the sniper owns cuz i can shoot from so far away".."the smg owns cuz i pwn ppl upclose" but the fact is when you look at the best person in a game, 90% chance he was using an assault rifle(ive played like 70 or something games and have gotten most kills about 50% of those, and highest k/d about 75%), of course for stages like rust smg's are amazing, and wasteland/afghan for sniping. but in other stages it's not really realistic to expect everybody to be upclose for you to kill with smg (i just use shotgun for that anyways) or far away for the sniper

if you get frustrated because things arent going ur way, it's best to walk away from the game. i have those times where im getting like .5 k/d in a game and furious, so i keep playing thinking ill rage on some noobs, but i still place around the same. only way i've found to get rid of a poor streak is to quit, and wait till later.

and last tip if you see your radar going hazy in and out that means someone has that perk next to you so watch out and you'll usually get him

about your perks, until you get bling i think that sleight of hand is the best so you dont get caught reloading, and untill you get cold blooded (works wonders with silencer) then stick with the one that gives you more damage. the copycat perk is useless unless you really want to copy someone, id stick with final stand or painkiller

my Tag is SkiDooosH, if you guys want to play with me send me an add

Acclaimed|Jordan

in cod mw1 i always used deep penetration and the more bullet damage perk...

always sniped with the first sniper rifle even tho i was high lvl and unlocked everything else..

any advice for me ?

in cod mw1 i always used deep penetration and the more bullet damage perk...

always sniped with the first sniper rifle even tho i was high lvl and unlocked everything else..

any advice for me ?

unlock the third sniper and put bling with FMJ and Silencer

level 42 so far :P i use mainly the intervention, famas, and AUG, all with FMJ attachment.. scavenger pro, stopping power pro, and steady aim pro. shit's so cash.

so far im lvl 38 since i share my xbox with the bro so he has to get equal time on his acc.

i havent found anything that can beat Scar w/ bling (holograph+silencer), cold blood, and steady aim

@sky, yeah it is

-M4A1 w/ Holographic

Thanks man, i'll try it..but I got a question...what's ADS and RPD mean? :\ I'm a big noob at CoD

Yeah ADS = aim down sight and RPD is a light machine gun. Usually used to spray tbh.

but remember, flashbangs are very useful. getting a peek at an enemy and hiding quickly to throw a quick flashbang. They arn't gunna get away too fast if away atall. I use them like, everytime I see an enemy who hasn't seen me, unless I have a chance to literally jump on their back.

it's all preference but id say if you want the best gun always stick with the m4a1 or scar, the light machine guns are nice but they're too big and hard to pull out in time to kill someone. the scar is my fave cuz i can pick ppl off from far away, i own anyone mid range, and i cant hip fire anyone close to me. people may think "oh the lmg owns i can spray like crazy".."the sniper owns cuz i can shoot from so far away".."the smg owns cuz i pwn ppl upclose" but the fact is when you look at the best person in a game, 90% chance he was using an assault rifle(ive played like 70 or something games and have gotten most kills about 50% of those, and highest k/d about 75%), of course for stages like rust smg's are amazing, and wasteland/afghan for sniping. but in other stages it's not really realistic to expect everybody to be upclose for you to kill with smg (i just use shotgun for that anyways) or far away for the sniper

That's what my akimbo'd UMPs are for lol. Bling'd akimbo UMPs with supressors and cold-blooded.

:shifty:

haha i havent really used the akimbo much, i did play against a guy on 3rd person team Rust that had akimbo p90s tho and he was mowing me down left and right....