[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

My First Pixel Sig

Paxman

Looks alright but i didn't get what was what, like it doesn't look like a hood with a head in it it looks more like a hat with a squashed thing under it. But that's because the proportion is wrong.

Decent though, improve on the stated areas from other people.

You can't see the hood, those are two eyes, under a hood, and hands infront of the eyes, its like uber zoom.

I think Cake was talking about the first posted one

Looks alright but i didn't get what was what, like it doesn't look like a hood with a head in it it looks more like a hat with a squashed thing under it. But that's because the proportion is wrong.

Decent though, improve on the stated areas from other people.

You can't see the hood, those are two eyes, under a hood, and hands infront of the eyes, its like uber zoom.

I think Cake was talking about the first posted one
Ohh that makes sense... making a new one as we speak though ;)

My newest sig. A girl in Vesta who is posing while just downed a Zerker :)

Tbh I think I'm getting worse than better, but I rushed the Zerk bit cause' I was bored badly.

Posted Image

Ok the first one is really cool. I don't dig the third as much just because i don't like the way the girl looks, but im sure you will get better, i have no skill and i am very impressed.

Thanks :) Much appreciated. I don't really like the third one either.. Felt a bit rushed and badly done. I'm running a bit dry on inspiration as well :lol: Thanks again :)