[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

My First Pixel Sig

Paxman

Hey guys, I wouldn't normally post a topic here but I REALLY want to know how to effectively produce a Pixel sig

Here is the one I made when I was supposed to be doing homework :shifty:

Posted Image

Could you please give your feedback, ways to improve and tutorials I could use to make them way better :D

Thanks again  ^_^

Second (will fix):

Posted Image

Thrid:

Posted Image

Improve on the background - it looks as if you just used a gradient to fill the background. Also the body is off sized which makes it look a bit off. The random images scattered around is a bit confusing to me. Overall it's a pretty good start. Good luck improving!

EDIT: Also save your image in a PNG format so you have a higher quality resolution.  :victory:

Thanks :) Yeah i got confused with PNG And JPEG, I knew i read somewere that one of them was higher :lol: Thanks for the feedback, yeah i thought the pecks were a bit big :shifty: the backround is like clan wars and stuff with an mm hat on the ground. I ran outa ideas for the sky so your right, i did use a gradient lmao :D Cheers

EDIT: yeah the blue stuff is like magical power shit, wrapped around the arm. I was feeling in a creative mood   :whistle:

DOUBLE EDIT: Uploaded it as a png  :ph43r:

L2anatomy, then work on the rest, if the anatomy is wrong it ruins the entire sig.

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind next time, cuz i made the torso the built everything around it and i tried to fit everything in so it got a bit cramped, creating smaller body parts and an out of proportioned torso  :angry:

thanks for the feedback :)

good potential, im not really ina position to give you advice though xd

^Cheers :D

im no good at pixel sigs :( looks good to me, can u help me make some? i use GIMP pm me ingame or foe_channel please :)

Me 2. so I think is nice for ur first one :)  :nice:
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, this is my Second attempt now, updating it onto the first page as well. I mostly used the flip tool, paintbrush, pencil and that's about it. Tell me what you think :) I also to extreme care with the anatomy this time (was bearing in mind all of your comments). Please give me feedback and what you think of it! Thanks  ;)

(Isn't much but it took me quite a long time :S )

Posted Image

the fingers on top look way too big, but the rest of the hands are nice, i fucking despise drawing hands, so nicely done =p

oh, but fix the shape of the eyes, they're weird.

Looks alright but i didn't get what was what, like it doesn't look like a hood with a head in it it looks more like a hat with a squashed thing under it. But that's because the proportion is wrong.

Decent though, improve on the stated areas from other people.

Looks alright but i didn't get what was what, like it doesn't look like a hood with a head in it it looks more like a hat with a squashed thing under it. But that's because the proportion is wrong.

You can't see the hood, those are two eyes, under a hood, and hands infront of the eyes, its like uber zoom.

You can't see the hood, those are two eyes, under a hood, and hands infront of the eyes, its like uber zoom.

Yeah, I was going for him just peering over his hands :) I'll fix up the eyes when I next can, and I'll do another one as I'm afk fishing so much more :)