Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Sambo

• Jacob|3 Q S

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

summoning is for mains anyway

Oh not this kid again. ( I meant Jacob)

But yeah look up the Summoning guide on Tip.It ;) I <3 summoning, just baught shit for about 60, saved 1.3k golds, 400 crims and greens and 200 blues lmao. Hope it pays off  :nice:

PAK YAK IS SPAK

EDIT: OH SHIT this is like 1 yr old topic, which dumass (Before me) Bumped it  :angry:

summoning is for mains anyway

Oh not this kid again. ( I meant Jacob)

But yeah look up the Summoning guide on Tip.It ;) I <3 summoning, just baught shit for about 60, saved 1.3k golds, 400 crims and greens and 200 blues lmao. Hope it pays off  :nice:

PAK YAK IS SPAK

EDIT: OH SHIT this is like 1 yr old topic, which dumass (Before me) Bumped it  :angry:

I'm 64 summ ;]

So I don't need a guide

And btw why are people always flaming people when they post on an old topic?

• 2 weeks later...
ToxicInfuse

@ Ultra, i don't think summoning is for mains :l. its usefull for pures also. I really dont have an opinion on people bringing war tortoise's to wildy... but still i think its usefull for things. :o

@ Ultra, i don't think summoning is for mains :l. its usefull for pures also. I really dont have an opinion on people bringing war tortoise's to wildy... but still i think its usefull for things. :o

turtles pwn im 65 summ atm after double exp weekend i hopefully be 70+

Yeah I definately regret getting summoning on my zerker and will never ever get summoning on my pure. Jagex should make it so putting auto-retaliate off makes your familiars not auto-retaliate.

This topic is SO OLD! :|

Ik but dont blame me...

But why do people care how old a topic is if it gets people active and posting whats wrong?

Ik but dont blame me...

But why do people care how old a topic is if it gets people active and posting whats wrong?

Because if the replies for a topic have ceased, it means the topics dead and should be slowly moved to the back of the pile. When they keep getting dug up over the newer topics, the recent events get lost and are replaced with events that happened, say, almost a year ago. For example, in the off topic section, that retard I 4 Def I or whatever bumped a topic about a football fan hanging himself that was made May 2009, with replies stopping only after page 2; he took the initiative to go through the posts and post an upwards of 10 months later just for some post count.

That's probably one of the biggest reasons on why it's widely discouraged to bump super old topics.

Ik but dont blame me...

Because if the replies for a topic have ceased, it means the topics dead and should be slowly moved to the back of the pile. When they keep getting dug up over the newer topics, the recent events get lost and are replaced with events that happened, say, almost a year ago. For example, in the off topic section, that retard I 4 Def I or whatever bumped a topic about a football fan hanging himself that was made May 2009, with replies stopping only after page 2; he took the initiative to go through the posts and post an upwards of 10 months later just for some post count.

That's probably one of the biggest reasons on why it's widely discouraged to bump super old topics.

thanks for teaching me that.. as ive already said loads of times im new idk these things now i do lets get on with it 8]

I agree. It would be very nice if there was a selection for having your familiar attack or not. Runescape would be fair atleast with that, but it seems like Jagex won't even meet pures halfway. Oh well. :P

ye i wished there was such a function aswell

stay in single zones till pak yak

if its not about getting more loot think about using a bunyip which is cool

or titans at lvl 79

Ik but dont blame me...

But this thread is STILL relevant. Nothing like your example at all. People in this thread are just crying about gravedigging for the fun of it.