Pures Can't Use B.O.B's!!!!(summoning)

Lip Job

The thing is people pures can't use B.O.B's beacuse they all(yes all!) use controlled attack style!

If you want to KBD with your Spirit Terrorbird you can't! Or any other combat in multi-combat areas!

I personally think it would be so easy just to add a function in the interface that lets you chose whether your familiar auto-attacks or not..

Anyways post your opinions I wana' see what other people think!  ;)

~UPDATE~

Stop telling me to get a pak yak lol :mellow:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultra

• Sambo

• Jacob|3 Q S

• Lip Job

You chose that option because you wanted to be pure. You have absolutely no reason to complain.

I know I make that choice all I'm saying is why not? Why shouldn't there be an easy, simple way to let pures use BOBs? There's no reason why there shouldn't.

You chose that option because you wanted to be pure. You have absolutely no reason to complain.

I know I make that choice all I'm saying is why not? Why shouldn't there be an easy, simple way to let pures use BOBs? There's no reason why there shouldn't.

You new players are catered to like no other, if anything things should be taken away from the game.

You new players are catered to like no other, if anything things should be taken away from the game.

I know 3 years may not be a long time but I wouldn't consider myself new and yeah I agree that some things should be taken out but this is such a simple solution...