Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

To Idolize's Application

To Idolize

Ikz isn't going to respond tbh, he took forever to OK my app LOL.

Obviously you need Ikz/Daniels votes, i think mine still counts for something though =p

So i'm going to say yes, you've obviously got talent for GFX, and are willing to improve, nice activity around the boards.

We've accepted people with less skill then you before, and you're improving alot faster as well, so keep up the work and you should get the overlord's votes too =p

Btw, you could ask if anyone wants a sig on irc, that way u can do a few requests to practice, but won't get flooded with requests.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• d72

• Ikz

• To Idolize

Ikz isn't going to respond tbh, he took forever to OK my app LOL.

Obviously you need Ikz/Daniels votes, i think mine still counts for something though =p

So i'm going to say yes, you've obviously got talent for GFX, and are willing to improve, nice activity around the boards.

We've accepted people with less skill then you before, and you're improving alot faster as well, so keep up the work and you should get the overlord's votes too =p

Btw, you could ask if anyone wants a sig on irc, that way u can do a few requests to practice, but won't get flooded with requests.

Wow thanks this means a lot coming from you as I've looked up to your pixeling/gfx art for awhile now.

Also I just got done making a signature for Jess since hers was outdated.  :wub:

Posted Image

that penguin looks like it has 2 giant front teeth 0_o lol

Also, try putting some of those background layers infront of the render, and erasing some of it, to give it more depth. Maybe blur some of the darker parts to the right as well. Also some of the parts to the top left seem a bit overly sharp.

Also try addign a colour balance filter. =p

ALSO...

nah im done.

:wow: Thanks for the criticism. I tried to do what you had pointed out but it turned out really bad. It kinda turned out bad because I rushed the effect since I'm really tired and it's late.

Also, if Ikz doesn't make a decision how will Daniel make a decision.  o.O

Well I edited my first anime signature and fixed the text. I couldn't find a good font to use so I just changed the stroke and gradient and messed with the fill/opacity.  :whistle:

he could always grow a pair and make up his own mind? :whistle:

Lol..  :wow:

Nice work and hope u will get ur rank soon :) :p

Thanks man, you're a great artist yourself.

It's been a long time now so I don't really know what's been going on with my application within the overlords.  :unsure2:

Pah fuck Ikz's opinion, the lazy nub ._.

You know what, you've proved your activity, you've got the talent, and you give good, usable advice to those who need it.

I'll say yes.

Thanks guys. Glad it's finally coming into consideration whether I'll be official a gfx artist or not.

I'm really suprised people like the Megan Fox signature. I was just messing around till I came up with an idea. :)

Gfx Overlords have lives too o.o

I already talked with Daniel about my decision, apparent it wasn't posted here though. I'm going to say yes, you're a budding artist and I CAN see potential, it all comes down to whether you want to be active or not. Keep your activity up and criticism astray from conflict (aka don't be asking C0NN0R for criticism advice ;))

Once again, you've had a great understanding of the tool, and you've been active around the gfx portion of the website. You've shown your signatures, although after being asked to make new signatures for your application you had only come up with one new result. Will this be a cripple in how you'll contribute to this board as an artist? Or will you end up becoming one of the many who acieve the rank and leave the forum for good?

Once again, you've had a great understanding of the tool, and you've been active around the gfx portion of the website. You've shown your signatures, although after being asked to make new signatures for your application you had only come up with one new result. Will this be a cripple in how you'll contribute to this board as an artist? Or will you end up becoming one of the many who acieve the rank and leave the forum for good?

I've shown my activeness by posting regularly without actively double posting. I plan to continue staying active as well.  :nice:

Get the fuck out of here you spamming cunt. Jesus christ.

Just waiting on admin to change your rank, congratulations  ^_^

holy shit kid, you are just all about +1's on every fucking board. gtfo anything in the GFX section!