[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

75 or 60 attack for 1def pure ?

Heart Pker

always the same questions all over again after years and years.

stay 1 def always.

stay 60 atk and max your account

if you got money... get 75 atk and ags, if you cant afford or you are still getting money to buy ags, dont get 75 atk yet.

GET 75 atk WHEN YOU HAVE THE CASH PILE OR THE ACTUAL AGS IN YOUR FUCKING INVENTORY AND YOU ARE MAXED

OTHERWISE USE THAT MONEY TO MAX YOUR ACCOUNT COZ ITS MORE USEFULL FOR YOU AND THE WHOLE CLAN

bye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anabolics x

There really isn't one that wins in my heart, they both have perks that I like.

If you brid a lot, id recommend staying 60 because you'll want to fight other pures. If you get high attack the amount of pures you fight will shrink.

Also personally dds is much better for bridding in my opinion. Using it for spec in a brid fight gives you multiple chances to KO your opponent where ags is also good, but only has half the amount of specs plus, if they are good at pray switching.. Will not do much damage.

Also if you spend your whole bank on a ags it may come back to haunt you, you may lose it, so if you are not exactly rich do not blow 80m on a ags.

75 attack is better for clanning, it'll get you to higher combat which is a advantage in clan fights.

If you like to drop a huge spec id also recommend the ags to you, because it can hero spec.

It hits harder on defence, more often then a dragon dagger will, which makes fighting mains easier.

Honestly it depends on your situation and your pking habits