[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

75 or 60 attack for 1def pure ?

Heart Pker

Imo 75, even if you can only afford a staff of the dead, it will be good for inners and you mostly pk in pvp anyways, so it wouldnt really matter tbh

There really isn't one that wins in my heart, they both have perks that I like.

If you brid a lot, id recommend staying 60 because you'll want to fight other pures. If you get high attack the amount of pures you fight will shrink.

Also personally dds is much better for bridding in my opinion. Using it for spec in a brid fight gives you multiple chances to KO your opponent where ags is also good, but only has half the amount of specs plus, if they are good at pray switching.. Will not do much damage.

Also if you spend your whole bank on a ags it may come back to haunt you, you may lose it, so if you are not exactly rich do not blow 80m on a ags.

75 attack is better for clanning, it'll get you to higher combat which is a advantage in clan fights.

If you like to drop a huge spec id also recommend the ags to you, because it can hero spec.

It hits harder on defence, more often then a dragon dagger will, which makes fighting mains easier.

Honestly it depends on your situation and your pking habits

99 would be the better option

Daniel this is why you suck m8

I'd say 60 att is best for lower cb pking & hybriding but when you get to ~78cb+, 75att is definitely more fun. I'm 82str and with a bgs I can hit 41s non-spec. This hits through anything up to 70def. Imagine this @ 90 WITH spec :) Anyone with 30+ def becomes free loot when you're above 70 att aswell ^^,

60 is pretty sick though if you quest all the good weapons - Anchor, D Hally, etc.