don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Blast From The Past - Now

I_DyLaN_I

any proof of you ever owning the account ? ^^

besides vids nope. Old desktop that doesnt even take an ethernet cord. if i get that up then sure

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vult

• I_DyLaN_I

• King D4rk Mayhem

• seppo

Since you so desperately try to act you actually owned I H Q 6 9 during low def, or ever,  I had to take the few minutes to register here.

Since I played on the acc all the time before def I would know if some random american used it lmfao. I bet you speak finnish like "you" do during those vids too :biggrin: and I bet you can tell me a story about the people logging in and out during those vids aswell. As for anyone wondering, the acc was originally owned by me and puremake666 (we're both finnish). Later on after it had 70+ def some other finnish people played on it.

Sorry but I just had to come crush your dream of being famous, or trying to act like you once were.

Thanks and bye.

Since you so desperately try to act you actually owned I H Q 6 9 during low def, or ever,  I had to take the few minutes to register here.

Since I played on the acc all the time before def I would know if some random american used it lmfao. I bet you speak finnish like "you" do during those vids too :biggrin: and I bet you can tell me a story about the people logging in and out during those vids aswell. As for anyone wondering, the acc was originally owned by me and puremake666 (we're both finnish). Later on after it had 70+ def some other finnish people played on it.

Sorry but I just had to come crush your dream of being famous, or trying to act like you once were.

Thanks and bye.

Lisa sold to me mate 

Thanks and bye.

Lisa sold to me mate 

He didn't have access to it until 70+ def and you're claiming you made those vids with 2-3 def. Just stop. Oh and that vid 9 with 70+ def is still the original owner on it.

Thanks and bye.

Lisa sold to me mate 

He didn't have access to it until 70+ def and you're claiming you made those vids with 2-3 def. Just stop. Oh and that vid 9 with 70+ def is still the original owner on it.

you are either trolling or have a very bad memory

u just said it was a pure up until it was sold (to me)

thats false

I had bought it in late 2006 and made it maine, i had the account for about a year give or take

Thanks and bye.

Lisa sold to me mate 

thats false

I had bought it in late 2006 and made it maine, i had the account for about a year give or take

I even bolded the part where it said other finnish people, for a reason. I'm not sure who you're trying to convince here, but definitely not doing a good job with it.

Thanks and bye.

Lisa sold to me mate 

thats false

I even bolded the part where it said other finnish people, for a reason. I'm not sure who you're trying to convince here, but definitely not doing a good job with it.

ever think the person who was finnish coulda sold it to me? That accounts been passed thru many people friend. 

Thanks and bye.

Lisa sold to me mate 

thats false

ever think the person who was finnish coulda sold it to me? That accounts been passed thru many people friend. 

And now we get back to the point where you're claiming you are the one who made pk vids on it that you posted.

Dming vs my account (peergyntarch) but you don't know me. That's odd.

Thanks and bye.

Lisa sold to me mate 

thats false

And now we get back to the point where you're claiming you are the one who made pk vids on it that you posted.

Dming vs my account (peergyntarch) but you don't know me. That's odd.

What......?

History:

To save confusion

I H Q 6 9 was not originally me. I had bought the account late 2006 as a pure, I worked it into a maine account.

All vids taking place up to late 2006 are the original owner

2007 + are mine.

Could you show me what vids are yours then? I'm curious.