[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Blast From The Past - Now

I_DyLaN_I

Heres a gallery of my old pk videos on my pure taking place from 2005-2007 then growing into a maine.

Much oldschool so leet

This topic will contain all I H Q 6 9's videos from start to finish

2005-now

History:

To save confusion

I H Q 6 9 was not originally me. I had bought the account late 2006 as a pure, I worked it into a maine account.

All vids taking place up to late 2006 are the original owner

2007 + are mine.

Enjoy

- OSRS pk vids

(Working on my actual first pvp montage currently) 

Edited by I_DyLaN_I
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vult

• I_DyLaN_I

• King D4rk Mayhem

• seppo

King D4rk Mayhem

mmm that person was u?

I H Q 6 9 was my pure whilst in mayhem makers before i made it a maine. 

ummmm?  that guy ihq from MM was Finnish, unless thats a poser name of the real ihq69 i dont remember how his name was correctly spelled. But you were not the original guy lol. But all this is coming from the same guy thats been saying he was MM warlord in Foe so im just gonna assume ur bullshitting, for whatever reason. #exposed? :laugh:

King D4rk Mayhem

Funnily i just logged on runescape and talked to the original i h q 6 9, i remembered ive seen him online lately on rs. And what do you see seppahaa aka the original owner of i h q 6 9 was online and still had me added from all those years ago. He did indeed sell the account, but not to dylan.

U can google translate that if you want hes just confirming it. He shared the account ihq with another guy then they sold it. Not to dylan. But Either way dylan didnt make those pk vids -.-. Btw i told the original ihq about this topic he should get a laugh from it.

Last line says unless ur mains name was puremake666 (wich i dont see why it would be as thats a finnish name) then ur bullshitting.

#detectived4rk

tldr: dylan is not i h q 6 9 or was at any point or made those videos or had any part in doing them lol. Wtf are you doing?

Btw im i mahatma i, plz respect me

edit: but srsly, wtf?

Edited by King D4rk Mayhem

Funnily i just logged on runescape and talked to the original i h q 6 9, i remembered ive seen him online lately on rs. And what do you see seppahaa aka the original owner of i h q 6 9 was online and still had me added from all those years ago. He did indeed sell the account, but not to dylan.

U can google translate that if you want hes just confirming it. 

Last line says unless ur mains name was puremake666 (wich i dont see why it would be as thats a finnish name) then ur bullshitting.

#detectived4rk

tldr: dylan is not i h q 6 9 or was at any point or made those videos or had any part in doing them lol. Wtf are you doing?

Btw im i mahatma i, plz respect me

edit: but srsly, wtf?

???? I H Q 6 9 was indeed my account friend. IDK Who Seppoha is but I had bought it during G maul build from a girl named Lisa i believe. 

It is quite possible that could have been the original owner who sold it to lisa then to me, It could have gone threw many hands before mine.  Not to mention I sold it after dharok build in late 07.

EDIT: I might be able to find some screenshots on my older desktop to add to this topic of I H Q 6 9

Edited by I_DyLaN_I
King D4rk Mayhem

^haha ok u are the great i h q 6 9 dylan, seppo said he cbf register to "forum like this" just to ko "a guy like this"

But id take anything dylan claims with a pinch of salt justsayin'

^haha ok u are the great i h q 6 9 dylan, seppo said he cbf register to "forum like this" just to ko "a guy like this"

I Had bought the account from "Lisa" 

Who probably wasn't the original owner like I said

Idk what ur getting at

King D4rk Mayhem

Idk what ur getting at

he says in that pm that their friend liisa94 aka "miksuz" used to play on the account but thats it, he didnt sell the account to you.

and if ur not puremake666 then u didnt make those vids

Seppo also is wondering if u happen to know how that nick of the account came about

will post the answer later :)

Seppo was also wondering if u are being fuccking serious?

Idk what ur getting at

he says in that pm that their friend liisa94 aka "miksuz" used to play on the account but thats it, he didnt sell the account to you.

and if ur not puremake666 then u didnt make those vids

Seppo also is wondering if u happen to know how that nick of the account came about

will post the answer later :)

Seppo was also wondering if u are being fuccking serious?

No idea actually because i bought it as was.

King D4rk Mayhem

^At the very least admit those pk vids arent urs dylan lmfao. Its hard to prove u didnt own the account for a little while sometime back in the day but, you did not make those vids. 

[20:45] <seppo_haa> no noi videot on tehty 2005 ja sillo tol ei pelannu kukaa muu ku minä ja make

"those videos were filmed in 2005 and back then no1 else then seppo and make had access to that account." (uploaded to youtube in 2009 filmed in 2005 and all had 200k+ views on megaupload)

Btw since you lied about those videos being "urs" im just going to assume u were bullshitting of ever even being the owner of that account also ^_^

manik100ty.png

^killpic seppo sent me

im done

^At the very least admit those pk vids arent urs dylan lmfao. Its hard to prove u didnt own the account for a little while sometime back in the day but, you did not make those vids. 

[20:45] <seppo_haa> no noi videot on tehty 2005 ja sillo tol ei pelannu kukaa muu ku minä ja make

"those videos were filmed in 2005 and back then no1 else then seppo and make had access to that account." (uploaded to youtube in 2009 filmed in 2005 and all had 200k+ views on megaupload)

Btw since you lied about the videos im just going to assume u were bullshitting of ever even being the owner of that account also ^_^

I had owned the account and I got it def after my pure "Ahr1mz x b0w" was complete, Im sure you remember that name from MM. And I never claimed to be Warlord of mm, i was ranked in MM back then and the accounts I had were I H Q 6 9 and Ahr1mz x b0w.  I got rid of I H Q in 2008 and Ahr1mz x b0w was perm banned, After the bounty hunter crater update I became inactive and played more on my maine and range tank (Red range210 was my maine, 700 range was my range tank)

Notice the names in the fall in, in this video

I'm sure you remember Gozu Sam

OT: I H Q was a pure i bought from a "Lisa" (If memory serves me right) This was ages ago. 

Here is the last video of me on I H Q before it was dumped.

Point: I did own the account, it was bought. Doesnt change that I made vids on it

The first vids were before me

I did make vids on the account tho.

The point of this topic was to share old videos, Me having owned the account why not post vids up of it.

Regardless, share your older videos. 

King D4rk Mayhem

^

Heres a gallery of my old pk videos on my pure taking place from 2005-2007 then growing into a maine.

Much oldschool so leet <--  :smile: 

This topic will contain all my videos from start to finish

2005-now

^

Much oldschool so leet <--  :smile: 

This topic will contain all my videos from start to finish

2005-now

mk fixed. Confusion resolved?