[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

New Signature

Pur_Xmulisha

You guys all suck as shop I don't want to hear any more amtures talking to me. I am way better than you guys.  Its obvious your so pro at Graphics design thats why your still making signature for runescape lawls. If you guys were so fucking pro like you think you are you wouldn't be making runescape art.  You would be making real art.

Btw connor, let me make  a website and put my rank GFX artist so it means I am good with art.  Lmfao your dumb kid.  Doesn't matter what rank you have on the internet.  Try getting rank in real life.

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

First off you're signatures look like shit. Also you're contradicting yourself because you own signature is relating to Runescape. The more you post, the more you some like a dumb ass trying to act like you know what you're talking about when in fact you probably don't know shit from the looks of your work. Also your new signature looks even worse. Looks like you took a splatter brush and hit the edges changing the gradient and then took the rectangular took and made some line and lowered the opacity. Then you applied a yellow to back gradient on the background. The text isn't even that great because it doesn't flow at all with your rest of the signature. Stop trying to act like you're pro at Photoshop because you aren't.

Dude, chill the fuck out. I'm 17 and I'm in my last year at highschool, before I go off to university. We're on the internet: I don't know you, and I don't care about you. Your signature isn't great, and that's that.

RuneScape art? Is Adam the Clown in my signature RuneScape art? Is Connor's wolf RuneScape art? Have you bothered to check the Freehand-Pixels thread? Half the people who make graphics for this site quit RuneScape a long time ago- They come here strictly for the fact that FOE has one of the greatest online communities on a website, and for the fact that they can post graphics for a hobby and get a thorough review and good constructive criticism. The GFX Artist and GFX Overlord ranks are not something anyone can change: You actually have to earn it. You have to apply for it, you have to show your contribution to the boards, and you have to be able to critique people's signatures to an effective degree. Obviously you fail to take constructive criticism well to a terrible standpoint, but that's beside the fact.

Also, I'd scan my Visual Art sketchbook but I don't have a working scanner any more.

And oh, are you part of the military? 'cause there's no such thing as a real-life rank. You're just another immature applicant with a bad temper who doesn't want to understand the fact that he for one, needs help with his art, and two, is not the biggest-badass motherfucker around.

Also, I looked at your application to FOE, because I wanted to see what the leaders would be able to see in you. you're even starting to show them attitude! Pssh... Go back to Fatality (no offense TickTock :Hi:) and get cozy with them. You've started off on the wrong foot with everyone here, and now no one cares about you. Congratulations.

You guys all suck as shop I don't want to hear any more amtures talking to me. I am way better than you guys.  Its obvious your so pro at Graphics design thats why your still making signature for runescape lawls. If you guys were so fucking pro like you think you are you wouldn't be making runescape art.  You would be making real art.

Btw connor, let me make  a website and put my rank GFX artist so it means I am good with art.  Lmfao your dumb kid.  Doesn't matter what rank you have on the internet.  Try getting rank in real life.

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Well you cant take criticism but you sure as fuck can me me laugh with your contradictory posts.