[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

New Signature

Pur_Xmulisha

I'm not a fan of animation... It completely takes away from the whole tag all the time.

That font's cool though, I forget what its called... Something Death?

'Tis not one of the best pieces of work I've ever seen, but it's getting there. Animations kinda draw people away from the actual work itself, so maybe forget the animations next time.

I'm not a fan of animation... It completely takes away from the whole tag all the time.

^

only use for animation in a sig is to cover up a bad signature, unless the animation is the focus of the piece.

It's a pretty decent start. I would remove the Runescape characters as they seem oddly placed and the colors don't match them. As for the animation I wouldn't use it. I normally use animations to add a touch to a really bad signature (similar to my current one).

No offence, but i don't see how can you can see it as a bad-ass sig >.>

well obv... u have a wolf as ur sig u dont know art... simple how u dont see it lmao

well obv... u have a wolf as ur sig u dont know art... simple how u dont see it lmao

I am going to pretend that you did not say that lol

And it's not something you can flaunt about, I'm afraid. all you did was take a random background, slap on your RuneScape character, then added a cheesy, mediocre animation with a random text using default black colouring with the default options for the outer glow blending option. :Hi:

And yeah, I think you should be aware that he made that himself from scratch in MSPaint lol

Die

The second i saw that post i started looking for a reply from you daniel, made me lol irl.

And it's not something you can flaunt about, I'm afraid. all you did was take a random background, slap on your RuneScape character, then added a cheesy, mediocre animation with a random text using default black colouring with the default options for the outer glow blending option. :Hi:

And yeah, I think you should be aware that he made that himself from scratch in MSPaint lol

I made the background with brushes lmao shows how much you know about Photoshop and you forgot the satin and the color gradient on the text... and I picked that blue color its not a default color bud. Look at the border made that from scratch as well. Kind of annoying how you think you know everything about art.

I made the background with brushes lmao shows how much you know about Photoshop and you forgot the satin and the color gradient on the text... and I picked that blue color its not a default color bud. Look at the border made that from scratch as well. Kind of annoying how you think you know everything about art.

...random background

Random background, random brushes. I'm not going to flame you, because obviously you're new at using Photoshop and would like some help.

For help, I recommend you visit the stickied post saying, "New to PhotoShop" on the front page of the GFX board... There, you'll be shown where to go to learn how to use the tool properly.

As for the blue colour, I had to pause your animation to actually see that it was blue, however the satin on the 'pur' and the speed of the animation, as well as the type of text used make the outcome and my eyes revert it to being black.

And for your information, I have actually taken multiple visual art courses outside of the computer. I have also taken multiple graphics courses, teaching me the proper technique and ability to make signatures and other pieces of PhotoShop work to an effective degree. Also, when given the chioce between becoming a jock pro hockey player like my brother, or choosing the destination of playing music and excelling in my art, I chose the inevitable, that being something different than what my brother had chosen.

I also probably have multiple years of experience over you when using the tool, as well as using other methods of using and making art, varying from Adobe After Effects all the way up until basic MicroSoft Paint. I am sorry for raining on your parade, but please, follow my advice and the others around you. Never flaunt your 'success', because  there's always going to be someone better than you who knows a SHIT LOAD more than you do, regardless of your position or 'rank'.

I thank you for your patronage. And by the way, for a reminder, the topic is called 'New to Photoshop?' ;)

And by the way, I can make a border from scratch too... It's called the rectangular marqee tool, and it looks professional and matches the tags I make properly. :Hi:

I wouldn't really brag about you're border because it goes against the flow. Also you having a "stuck up" tone which makes you seem like you're very comfortable with PS which doesn't look like the truth from I see from your work. Also don't think so highly of yourself. :)

It looks ok, i guesse it would look better withought the "line nova" effect i think it's called? but it's ok.. And i suggest that you do not argue or flame Connor or D72, as they could fucking own ur ass :/ Also i dunno how D72 keeps his fucking cool O_O i would flip if someone called me crap at PS and i was as pro as u.. If that makes sence..?

...random background

Random background, random brushes. I'm not going to flame you, because obviously you're new at using Photoshop and would like some help.

For help, I recommend you visit the stickied post saying, "New to PhotoShop" on the front page of the GFX board... There, you'll be shown where to go to learn how to use the tool properly.

As for the blue colour, I had to pause your animation to actually see that it was blue, however the satin on the 'pur' and the speed of the animation, as well as the type of text used make the outcome and my eyes revert it to being black.

And for your information, I have actually taken multiple visual art courses outside of the computer. I have also taken multiple graphics courses, teaching me the proper technique and ability to make signatures and other pieces of PhotoShop work to an effective degree. Also, when given the chioce between becoming a jock pro hockey player like my brother, or choosing the destination of playing music and excelling in my art, I chose the inevitable, that being something different than what my brother had chosen.

I also probably have multiple years of experience over you when using the tool, as well as using other methods of using and making art, varying from Adobe After Effects all the way up until basic MicroSoft Paint. I am sorry for raining on your parade, but please, follow my advice and the others around you. Never flaunt your 'success', because  there's always going to be someone better than you who knows a SHIT LOAD more than you do, regardless of your position or 'rank'.

I thank you for your patronage. And by the way, for a reminder, the topic is called 'New to Photoshop?' ;)

And by the way, I can make a border from scratch too... It's called the rectangular marqee tool, and it looks professional and matches the tags I make properly. :Hi:

Why are you bring you family into this I believe this is a concern between Yourself and I?  Correct? I don't understand how your saying "there's always going to be someone better than you who knows a SHIT LOAD more than you do, regardless of your position or 'rank'." If this being true there would be no such thing as becoming the best.  Which is not true. Since you seem to know something about hockey Wayne Gretzky was the best and I'm pretty positive nobody has been as good as Him A.K.A. the great one.  So therefore proving your quote wrong and who are you to tell my I'm not the best person on photoshop and someone is better than me?  If you have taken so many art class where are your degrees?

Link me to the 'New To Photoshop' so I can tell you to look at it as well. Lmao  :wub:

...random background

and who are you to tell my I'm not the best person on photoshop and someone is better than me?  If you have taken so many art class where are your degrees?

Who is he to tell you that? You're superior of course, same as all the People with the GFX artist rank on this board, and why do you think degrees mean anything, i walk past the cert. IV in visual art classes at my collage as they try to learn anatomy, and i know way more then they do, i've never taken an arts course in my life, so what? it means absolutely nothing if you have talent.

...random background

Why are you bring you family into this I believe this is a concern between Yourself and I?  Correct? I don't understand how your saying "there's always going to be someone better than you who knows a SHIT LOAD more than you do, regardless of your position or 'rank'." If this being true there would be no such thing as becoming the best.  Which is not true. Since you seem to know something about hockey Wayne Gretzky was the best and I'm pretty positive nobody has been as good as Him A.K.A. the great one.  So therefore proving your quote wrong and who are you to tell my I'm not the best person on photoshop and someone is better than me?  If you have taken so many art class where are your degrees?

Link me to the 'New To Photoshop' so I can tell you to look at it as well. Lmao   :wub:

Dude, I'm promise you you're picking a fight with the wrong overlord lol.

Wayne Gretzky lol... If Wayne Gretzky was THE best hockey player, do you not think that he would have won the cup for his team every year without failing or losing a game? If he was THE best, do you not think he'd be able to coach a team of 'great ones' in Phoenix? Wouldn't have they won the cup every year he's been coaching? Well he is THe greatest after all, why isn't that?

Degrees? If I wanted degrees in artwork, I'd first off switch out of all of my university-seed courses, which are directing me on the path I need to get into a university so that I may have a successful job that I want to do one day without waking up and going "I hate my job...", and I'd switch into a shitload of college-seed tech courses, go into college instead of a university, end up taking graphic design, get my little degree, and sit on my ass and think of somewhere that wants me for a job. Also, I don't need degrees to show my work, because you see, the majority of the people including myself posting about your work and telling you to grow up and accept the fact that it's not good are YOUR superiors; those who definitely are better than you. Your graphic may have been seen and deemed 'amazing' by your other peers in whatever dinky clan you were in before applying to FOE, however, shit has changed. Get used to it.

Welcome to a board built up of some of THE greatest GFX artists the game has ever seen.

So please, continue your narcissist-rant against those trying to offer you advice; Continue flaming me. You're just digging your own grave.