Girl gets punched and falls through glass for kicking nuts

A X 3

What a fuckhead.

That's what I was thinking. IDC if you get kicked in the nuts. You never hit a woman unless you have to.

If I was there, that cunt would have been on the ground bleeding out.

fuck that shit i'd belt the bitch the fuck out of she kicked me in the nuts. straight up, a bitch gets one free hit (providing its not in the nuts), after that one free hit it's eye for an eye.

And then you'd get slaughtered by someone like me. Just saying.

People "like you" say shit like that all the time. There's always the after story that nobody ever speaks about because it generally ends up bad for the cunt dumb enough to jump in.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elven Dremor

• TJ

• Pixel Pigeon

• i tauntz i

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't put yourself in a position were there is chance you will get kicked in the nuts.

Simple but effective, LOGIC.

WON'T START NONE WON'T GET NONE.

Yes a man should never hit a woman. A woman who hits a man to solve shit is dumb af and deserves to be hit. Women cant be trashy and get physical, they'll never win.

Whatever, the man will probably still be declared guilty in court because of the white knights we have in society

Guest Tederick

What a fuckhead.

That's what I was thinking. IDC if you get kicked in the nuts. You never hit a woman unless you have to.

One of the stupidest things i've seen you say. That was completely deserved. If a girl hits you then you have the right to hit them back. This equality thing is funny right?

THATS WHAT IM SAYING I'D FUCKING DECK THE CUNT

What a fuckhead.

fuck that shit i'd belt the bitch the fuck out of she kicked me in the nuts. straight up, a bitch gets one free hit (providing its not in the nuts), after that one free hit it's eye for an eye.
if you get butt hurt over being hit by a girl. Then Ur a pussy.

I feel really bad for the "girl" you end up with...

Edited by TJ

so this equal rights thing means a woman can assault a man without anything happening back? im all for not hitting woman but if they are threatening you and repeatedly attacking you when do you get to defend yourself? 

honestly if women want 100% equal rights and think that woman can match men in things like the police force/fight fighters/army then why shouldn't men be able to hit them back? i mean she started this with an uncalled for kick the his balls so..yeah her fault tbh i mean if it was a small guy that done the same this thread would be calling him a little cunt that deserved it right? 

but yea maybe he did her her to hard but i still think he has 100% right to self defence

also the people talking sound like fucking retarded cunts

Edited by i tauntz i

so this equal rights thing means a woman can assault a man without anything happening back? im all for not hitting woman but if they are threatening you and repeatedly attacking you when do you get to defend yourself? 

honestly if women want 100% equal rights and think that woman can match men in things like the police force/fight fighters/army then why shouldn't men be able to hit them back? i mean she started this with an uncalled for kick the his balls so..yeah her fault tbh i mean if it was a small guy that done the same this thread would be calling him a little cunt that deserved it right? 

but yea maybe he did her her to hard but i still think he has 100% right to self defence

Did you watch the same video? The guy barely flinched, and it wasn't even getting kicked in the nuts that made him punch her.

The second hit he blocked. He was 'defending' himself fine, he was in no danger what so ever. Such pathetic reasons.

Did you watch the same video? The guy barely flinched, and it wasn't even getting kicked in the nuts that made him punch her.

The second hit he blocked. He was 'defending' himself fine, he was in no danger what so ever. Such pathetic reasons.

like i said the guy overreacted however it doesn't change the fact that she started it and he reacted badly her fault also i think if you have ever gotten kicked in the balls you would want to knock the cunt who kicked you out also i don't think girls understand how much that fuckign hurts not to mention the side effect it could cause 

honestly just because your small/handicapped/or even a girl if you're a cunt and attacked someone you deserve to get hit back i mean there is way too many girls that think they can hit men because it is looked down on when a man hits a woman but the other way round its fine and no one cares

What a fuckhead.

so a woman can kick a man in his balls, then hit him in the face and then expect to walk away like nothing happened?

guy in green did the right thing

like i said the guy overreacted however it doesn't change the fact that she started it and he reacted badly her fault also i think if you have ever gotten kicked in the balls you would want to knock the cunt who kicked you out also i don't think girls understand how much that fuckign hurts not to mention the side effect it could cause 

honestly just because your small/handicapped/or even a girl if you're a cunt and attacked someone you deserve to get hit back i mean there is way too many girls that think they can hit men because it is looked down on when a man hits a woman but the other way round its fine and no one cares

Agree to disagree on this one my friend.

I understand there is certain times you should defend yourself, I however don't think this was one.

What a fuckhead.

so a woman can kick a man in his balls, then hit him in the face and then expect to walk away like nothing happened?

there were other ways he could have handled the situation.

And honestly, if you'd hit a woman over that... I feel really bad for you.

She'd have to have to come at me with a weapon for me to hurt her.

Idk maybe I'm just a better person than you.

Edited by TJ

What a fuckhead.

lold 

What a fuckhead.

So she couldn't have handled it in a better way?

What a fuckhead.

I'm sure she could have. Doesn't mean you have to break her nose and send her through a window.

Guys who fight women have low confidence in them selves. Targeting the weaker (women/children) because they know they can win the fight.

Its just like my dad. 6ft 6 & 300pnds. Beat my brother and mother for years. Got into a fight with another man and got laid out like a bitch. Cried and ran off.

For anyone of you who said they'd hit a girl, probably wouldn't even ponder at the thought of facing someone who actually has a chance.

And you guys take the equality role too far. It obviously doesn't correspond with fighting. There's a huge difference between moral ethics, and physicality.

Edited by TJ

What a fuckhead.

I'm sure she could have. Doesn't mean you have to break her nose and send her through a window.

Guys who fight women have low confidence in them selves. Targeting the weaker (women/children) because they know they can win the fight.

Its just like my dad. 6ft 6 & 300pnds. Beat my brother and mother for years. Got into a fight with another man and got laid out like a bitch. Cried and ran off.

For anyone of you who said they'd hit a girl, probably wouldn't even ponder at the thought of facing someone who actually has a chance.

And you guys take the equality role too far. It obviously doesn't correspond with fighting. There's a huge difference between moral ethics, and physicality.

i really doubt that guy targets women and children, he is huge! but tbh i wouldn't let a girl repeativly hit me like that and do nothing, if she has the balls to punch a guy in the balls then she better have that balls to get hit by a guy.