• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elven Dremor

• TJ

• Pixel Pigeon

• i tauntz i

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fuckhead.

That's what I was thinking. IDC if you get kicked in the nuts. You never hit a woman unless you have to.

If I was there, that cunt would have been on the ground bleeding out.

What a fuckhead.

That's what I was thinking. IDC if you get kicked in the nuts. You never hit a woman unless you have to.

Did she HAVE to hit him?

Can't expect to hit someone and not get hit back don't give a shit if she's female, Apparently we are all equal.

Edited by Lubo

What a fuckhead.

One of the stupidest things i've seen you say. That was completely deserved. If a girl hits you then you have the right to hit them back. This equality thing is funny right?

ITS ABOUT BEING SMART. Most guys can accidentally kill a woman in a fight. Its the reason men don't usually fight women. Why would you be stupid enough to straight clock her in the face.

You guys aren't retarded, you know most woman aren't built like us. Regardless of whether or not they are equal (which they are), physically they won't stand up like most guys would.

However, if it came to a life or death situation, obviously certain measures need to be taken.

But grow a set. Take the kick. And walk away more of a MAN, and not the guy who punched some chick.

however my opinion strays when it comes to those big bad bitches.

ITS ABOUT BEING SMART. Most guys can accidentally kill a woman in a fight. Its the reason men don't usually fight women. Why would you be stupid enough to straight clock her in the face.

You guys aren't retarded, you know most woman aren't built like us. Regardless of whether or not they are equal (which they are), physically they won't stand up like most guys would.

However, if it came to a life or death situation, obviously certain measures need to be taken.

But grow a set. Take the kick. And walk away more of a MAN, and not the guy who punched some chick.

So I can turn myself into a female for a day, come find you and kick you in the balls with all my force with no repercussions?

What a fuckhead.

fuck that shit i'd belt the bitch the fuck out of she kicked me in the nuts. straight up, a bitch gets one free hit (providing its not in the nuts), after that one free hit it's eye for an eye.

What a fuckhead.

Did she HAVE to hit him?

Can't expect to hit someone and not get hit back don't give a shit if she's female, Apparently we are all equal.

no shit, these sandy vag feminists want equal rights for women, same shit goes with fighting.

actually after being kicked in the balls you'd walk away two-parts less of a man.

What a fuckhead.

fuck that shit i'd belt the bitch the fuck out of she kicked me in the nuts. straight up, a bitch gets one free hit (providing its not in the nuts), after that one free hit it's eye for an eye.

And then you'd get slaughtered by someone like me. Just saying.