Are you Homophobic?

Fred

If people are homophobic I believe they're either brainwashed or stupid. Lots of gay people go to my school and my area is very supportive of homosexuals. One of my family friends son is gay. Honestly, if you're homophobic you're missing out. Making gay jokes around gay people is a lot fun.

no if they do their own thing all the power to them, but don't get me involved in it (my twin brother is gay and I haven't spoken to him in 9 years), not because hes gay but because hes annoying as fuck 

I live in seattle, where gay marriage is legal.

I have a gay brother,

and gay friends. 

My girlfriend is Bi.

I have no problem with them. I have been hit on a couple times, but i take it as a major

compliment, since gay guys usually have high standards.

For you people who say you'd run/walk away from a gay person. That's stupid.

Especially since I bet one of your good friends is secretly gay; and you don't even know it.

So in conclusion. I like gay people, they're nice and clean, and have good taste.

And help with over-population problems ^_^! haha

never thought id say this

my views mirror that of TJ

they attacked the psychiatric association in great numbers to get it changed from a mental illness

would be cool to watch schitzofrenics do the same

didn't watch the video, but in the rave scene you come across mostly gay guys, a lot of trannies and cross dressers. they don't bother me at all, my best friend is actually gay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Id try to avoid them all times lmfao.

homophobia ^

Yea im one of those.

dumb cunt

Your signature explains you bad net lmfao just shh sport.

Id try to avoid them all times lmfao.

homophobia ^

Yea im one of those.

dumb cunt

Your signature explains you bad net lmfao just shh sport.
ignorant stone

Nothing against any sexual orientation. We are what we are and if we don't like it we have enough medical advancements to change it. I'm straight but some of my best friends are gay and they know I don't swing that way and yet we still party, hang out, I'm godfather to one of my best mates kids (he had sex once and knew he was gay straight from that experience thou he got the girl he lost it too pregnant). 

• 2 months later...