Are you Homophobic?

Fred

Storms Arrow

There's a major difference between homophobia and freaks-aphobia(or w.e they are).

Gay people are normal believe it or not. Majority are anyway.

Edited by Storms Arrow

I'm not homophobic, there's no reason for me to be. Gay people are just like normal dudes but they like to bang blokes.

I'd just go talk to them since gays are usually really nice people, its not like they're gonna rape me if I talk to them. 

Storms Arrow

There's a major difference between homophobia and freaks-aphobia(or w.e they are).

you're homophobic

By majority I meant that every group of people has weirdos. And saying "are you homophobic?" and putting up a picture of an extreme part of a culture is deceptive because gay people as a majority do not act like that at all and the oppening post is biased as hell.

I'm not sure why im explaining any of this to you though. I don't care if some idiot labels me on the internet. :laugh:

Edited by Storms Arrow

I'm not homophobic, there's no reason for me to be. Gay people are just like normal dudes but they like to bang blokes.

I'd just go talk to them since gays are usually really nice people, its not like they're gonna rape me if I talk to them. 

I have a few gay friends, doesn't bother me in the slightest, their sexual preference didn't change their personality or who they are, plus the gay pride parades are quite fun!

you're homophobic

By majority I meant that every group of people has weirdos. And saying "are you homophobic?" and putting up a picture of an extreme part of a culture is deceptive because gay people as a majority do not act like that at all and the oppening post is biased as hell.

I'm not sure why im explaining any of this to you though. I don't care if some idiot labels me on the internet. :laugh:

The picture was not deceptive, the topic came from an argument i just witnessed on facebook between those 2 people and 3 people who used to go to my school.

There was not just one question "are you homophobic"

there was "what what you do if you saw these people", "are you homophobic" and "opinions on the video"

and who are you to judge them as 'freaks' regardless of their sexual orientation, apparently we are both idiots on the internet now

i'd be wondering wtf they are dressed as 

just because you're gay/black or any other religion or colour does not mean people can't dislike you for being a prick or freak people always want to make you look like a bad guy if you don't like them for a normal reason 

Dont mind normal gays, but if u look like a spray painted bimbo i dont want to talk to you, not because of your sexual preference, but the way u look.

not homophobic at all, if people want to be gay then let them, its their lives to live we shouldn't make judgments on people because they are different. 

No, few people I know turned out to be gay.

I dislike when they talk in an annoying voice, but that's just everyone in general (I know most gay people don't do this)

I live in seattle, where gay marriage is legal.

I have a gay brother,

and gay friends. 

My girlfriend is Bi.

I have no problem with them. I have been hit on a couple times, but i take it as a major

compliment, since gay guys usually have high standards.

For you people who say you'd run/walk away from a gay person. That's stupid.

Especially since I bet one of your good friends is secretly gay; and you don't even know it.

So in conclusion. I like gay people, they're nice and clean, and have good taste.

And help with over-population problems ^_^! haha

Nothing against gay people, woulden't even bat an eyelid if i walked past 2 guys hooking up. Although the second the gay feelings turn towards me ie guys touching me (even straight guys), shit gets really gross like fucking no