Is 20 def worth it?

Logic

20 def is shit, anyone who gets 20 def realizes how stupid of a decision it was and quits.

plain and simple, if you get 20 def without a solid reason besides "lol idc yolo im bored" you're a fucking moron

I confirm this

Source: went 20 def on a flawless 1 def pure

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Logic

• 1 Item

• Danny

• Frozen pures

No, Those with 20 Defence just nigger range with a studded body, Just look at them on trips.

Edited by Lubo

nah im staying 1. theres a nice amouth of mid 70's in foe and around to pk with. Its a good bracket to be maxed at 82.

if yu wont return in mystic, and you are having to ask rather than just doing it, then you shouldn't get 20 imo, don't get 20 just cos everyone else is ^^

no one should nig range its just stupid bring tribrid every event

agreed for atleast weekends trips if you have barrage bring barrage

• 2 weeks later...

I went 20 def after my friend somehow got me 3 def. I like 20 def tbh but as people have said it sucks for edge cause you will get wrecked by zerks. However, if you plan on clan pking with mostly 1 def pures then you will have the upper hand. I personally hate edge pking anyway so I have no problem with it.

There is so much you can do on1 def if youre gonna get 20 ull end up quitting

If your gonna get attack+60 prayer +52 or def +1 may as well go main.

I wouldn't unless you could afford all the mystic sets, etc. but even then it's really not worth it because every main will jump on you.

When you weigh up both pures, a 20 defence pure if more for the clan, and a 1 def pure is more for your own personal gain, eg. Edge pking

I recommend staying one.. 20 defence is a lot of wasted combat levels, i'd prefer to stay low 70's with high combat stats rather than be mid 80's to low 90's with shit stats that cant even kill anyone, because all you will be fighting is defence tanks / mains.