Is 20 def worth it?

Logic

I am seeing a lot of foe going 20 def, I'm guessing its so compete with Fatality and all their 20 def.

Is it even worth me going 20 def if I woulden't return in mystic and possibly just N range for returns? I have never gone 20 defence before because the cons seem to out weigh the pros, this is even more so in 07 because theirs no corrupt amour or anything.

What are your opinions?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Logic

• 1 Item

• Danny

• Frozen pures

I'm contemplating it as it would be helpful also considering the mystic bottom is the same magic bonus as a complete ghostly set for trips, It's worth it in the long runs but i'm more thinking of N-Ranging if i get 20 defence and i'll get 99 range to compensate for it.

Edited by Motif

NO. Worst pure in game is 20 def. You get 5 cb lvls for like +5 str bonus. And you have to make sure you're wearing mith defender. Then stock up on initiate sets and mystic. You're better off going zerk, but if you wanna clan, stay 1 defense and max out so people are jelly.

Edited by Florida Doe
Pixel Pigeon

20 def is shit, anyone who gets 20 def realizes how stupid of a decision it was and quits.

plain and simple, if you get 20 def without a solid reason besides "lol idc yolo im bored" you're a fucking moron

Don't get 20 defence everyone who dose regrets it 

Yep and they end up at 45 def soon after, Been through it all when i was Foe before.

Your choice.

If you feel like going for it, if the server starts to gain better updates may come in handy, if not try waiting out?