Oops.

Amanda

like i said on adhi's topic, never spoke to you ever lol so when/if you get accepted again try to speak to some new people.

some people are so two faced, read the boot topic then this topic rofl

Yes, I know.  Don't worry.

lol u got booted for leaking voting polls? i know some higher ups in the past that have done the same

honestly i dont see why its a big deal, but then again i havent realy kept up with foe's events so maybe things have changed

Sad , i know but I have to deal with the decisions made by those higher up

like i said on adhi's topic, never spoke to you ever lol so when/if you get accepted again try to speak to some new people.

yea, ive seen you around, we'll talk more when you're on ts :)

Who ratted you out anyways?

I told him.

People are making it out to look like we just went on a murdering spree, relax people, It's a game, go have some fun lads

idc if its a minor thing, dumbest thing to do

You have already commented and I read what you had to say.  I know .  I think the dumbest thing to do is leak locs and give you PW to people outside of foe, this was an app.  I already told you I can't take back what I have done but only hope for the best in the future.  I can tell you. I have learned greatly from my mistake

People are making it out to look like we just went on a murdering spree, relax people, It's a game, go have some fun lads

rules are rules, if there weren't any rules this clan would of fell apart ages ago. 

rules are rules, if there weren't any rules this clan would of fell apart ages ago. 

I agree with what you say, Without rules this would not be a clan.  It can be a big deal if you think about it, i am sorry.

i did the same for tederick a while back

luckily kyle didnt boot meh:D

cya soon  :wub2:

:wub2: i'll be back and lucky you :angry2:

Follow the rules. They're simple.

You posted saying you didn't like the rules . You have already posted once so stop.  You're only looking for me to slip out.  Just be quiet and keep to yourself please, we aren't  even friends.

u gota realise this is probs her first clan; so she may not have known the outcome of just 'lending' a forum account to an applicant