Oops.

Amanda

Yes, I'm forum guested.  A stupid decision done on my part.  However, I'll be re aping in a week after I get back from camping.  See you all later and i'll hope for the best.  Again, I'm sorry for my actions.  I do know, I am not the only one who has done this before.  So dn't flame me if that's what you're gunna do on this thread.

Edited by Amanda

lol...

edit: just read topic, hmm hope you don't make the same mistake next time. see you in a week.

Edited by Beezey

Lol if u think a week is enough for leaking. Bch u can go be someone else's bch in another clan

L0l y so mean

Looking forward to it, Welcome back :)

see you soon!

lol gj ;p, have fun and see you in a weeks time :)

SEE YOU ALL IN A WEEKS TIME <3 , going camping this weekend then i'll re app when i am back

Edited by Amanda

Lol if u think a week is enough for leaking. Bch u can go be someone else's bch in another clan

Adhi said I can re app in a week.

Tbh if I was active I wouldn't mind you leaking if you asked Adhi for permission. It'd just get clans to come fight us. Sure he wouldn't mind. Sounds like we barely get action anyways. Correct me if I'm wrong, she leaked Locs right? If not, scratch everything I just said ^*^

Edited by Trev|Low Bridd

Tbh if I was active I wouldn't mind you leaking if you asked Adhi for permission. It'd just get clans to come fight us. Sure he wouldn't mind. Sounds like we barely get action anyways. Correct me if I'm wrong, she leaked Locs right? If not, scratch everything I just said ^*^

Noo , I did not leak locs and never would, that's just wrong.   I leaked the VOTING polls for an APP

looks like bad net had you on a leash... plz dont fall under peer pressure if it was. stick by the rules and abide them. 

looks like bad net had you on a leash... plz dont fall under peer pressure if it was. stick by the rules and abide them. 

LOL, no.. Anyway, will be back in a week also :D

Noo , I did not leak locs and never would, that's just wrong.   I leaked the VOTING polls for an APP

L O L. Hope you get re-accepted.

Your actions are unforgivable go do one.

#trust no bitch idgaf who it is... trust no bitch

Edited by IRun england

peer pressure </3 , ill be back kev!

lol u got booted for leaking voting polls? i know some higher ups in the past that have done the same

honestly i dont see why its a big deal, but then again i havent realy kept up with foe's events so maybe things have changed

Not a big deal, just tried to help out a friend. No ckue whyy they make sucha big deal about it but ayee.. Cya in a few weeks.

I think most people have done it more than once, still, it was a big mistake on my part.