don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

merica....

Andrew

.. Do cops not have pepper spray/tasers in america? Fuck I hate americans

A big ass dog about to bite my hand (possibly infect it) I'm not getting my hand close to that shit.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slam Van

• i tauntz i

• Andrew

• Low Bridd

Top Posters In This Topic

A big ass dog about to bite my hand (possibly infect it) I'm not getting my hand close to that shit.

You know they have taser guns right? And pepper spray shoots pretty far..

You know they have taser guns right? And pepper spray shoots pretty far..
Guns play it safe. And not cops all have taser guns and pepper spray. They only get those (at least where I live) after they decide they want to carry them and have them used on them so they understand what it does. So for all you know they could've only had a gun. I still would've shot it though even if I did have those Edited by Trev|Low Bridd

Edit : He was arrested for obstructing justice. So again, he caused his dogs death by being a fidiot. If you're mad at anyone, be mad at the owner.

Are you fucking stupid or was your brain not installed into your head properly? 

Edit : He was arrested for obstructing justice. So again, he caused his dogs death by being a fidiot. If you're mad at anyone, be mad at the owner.

And how am I fucking stupid?

He wasn't obstructing justice in any way? Do you see him standing in front of the officers stopping them from entering the home? And he caused the death of the dog? He put it in the vehicle, he didn't scream "Get em Max!" 

He wasn't obstructing justice in any way? Do you see him standing in front of the officers stopping them from entering the home? And he caused the death of the dog? He put it in the vehicle, he didn't scream "Get em Max!"

Haha. 1. Look up Obstruction of justice 2. He shouldn't have done anything that could've gotten him arrested when he has his dog in his hand. Yes put a big ass dog in a car with the windows down because he can't jump out of it or anything. If he was smart he would have given the dog to the officer and the officer could've restrained the shit mutt somehow. Instead he was a dumbass and put his dog in a car that has its windows down. Yes he caused his dogs death. Shit he could've avoided its death multiple ways

The Slam Van

Haha. 1. Look up Obstruction of justice 2. He shouldn't have done anything that could've gotten him arrested when he has his dog in his hand. Yes put a big ass dog in a car with the windows down because he can't jump out of it or anything. If he was smart he would have given the dog to the officer and the officer could've restrained the shit mutt somehow. Instead he was a dumbass and put his dog in a car that has its windows down. Yes he caused his dogs death. Shit he could've avoided its death multiple ways

I mean there's another way the dog's death could have been avoided, by not shooting it.