• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slam Van

• i tauntz i

• Andrew

• Low Bridd

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck the police fucking cocksuckers. if a civilian would of done that he would of got the fucking chair. damn...

(00:41:37) <%tRUE_WHiP> chillin

(00:41:43) <%tRUE_WHiP> fuckin andrew just posted a video of police shooting a dog

knew not to watch.

(00:41:37) <%tRUE_WHiP> chillin
(00:41:43) <%tRUE_WHiP> fuckin andrew just posted a video of police shooting a dog

knew not to watch.

ty

Seems these cops in the us forget they have a baton and pepper spray, but no they have to shoot a dog that was trying to defend his master.

thats what happends when police requires u to have an iq under 100

the average I.Q. for a cop is 104, if that is accurate it means there are thousands of police with I.Q.’s in the 80-100 range.

I'd shoot that fucker too if it was about to bite my hand. It's the owners dumbass fault for being a nosy prick.

i tauntz i

There's been vids of this In the passed

Also if a dog was "defending" the owner by putting you in a position of harm ie aggressive Behavior towards you wouldn't would do the same if you had a legit fear for your health and safety

Also I think your all forgetting it's a fucking dog no one gives a flying fuck about the people killed in Brazil or Egypt but a dog dies and everyone seems to think it's the worth think in history

The Slam Van

CNN is supposed to be doing a segment on this, said it should be up within a day or two. I'd like to see how this plays out, poor dog =/

Too many trigger happy pigs running around today.

Edited by The Slam Van

There's been vids of this In the passed

Also if a dog was "defending" the owner by putting you in a position of harm ie aggressive Behavior towards you wouldn't would do the same if you had a legit fear for your health and safety

Also I think your all forgetting it's a fucking dog no one gives a flying fuck about the people killed in Brazil or Egypt but a dog dies and everyone seems to think it's the worth think in history

This and also he didn't have to be there filming a raid and then tell the cop how come there isn't any black cops and starting shit. All of this could've been prevented if he just walked off and didn't be a smart ass to them. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I bet half of you would've probably done the same shit if he you were in the cops shoes.