merica....

Andrew

There's been vids of this In the passed

Also if a dog was "defending" the owner by putting you in a position of harm ie aggressive Behavior towards you wouldn't would do the same if you had a legit fear for your health and safety

Also I think your all forgetting it's a fucking dog no one gives a flying fuck about the people killed in Brazil or Egypt but a dog dies and everyone seems to think it's the worth think in history

This and also he didn't have to be there filming a raid and then tell the cop how come there isn't any black cops and starting shit. All of this could've been prevented if he just walked off and didn't be a smart ass to them. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I bet half of you would've probably done the same shit if he you were in the cops shoes.

lol fucking limited are you? 

all of what he did does not give the police the right to act the way they did...

And yes it is fucking tragic what happens in other countries. Nobody said it is not.

But is America not the chosen Nation, etc.? 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonny

• The Slam Van

• i tauntz i

• Low Bridd

Top Posters In This Topic

i tauntz i

We never said what he done acted directly towards the dog being killed but yes it indirectly acted towards it happening

If someone does 3x the speed limit and hits a wall do you complain the wall is in the wrong place? Or do you do you say the person killed was doing something they shouldn't have?

We never said what he done acted directly towards the dog being killed but yes it indirectly acted towards it happening

If someone does 3x the speed limit and hits a wall do you complain the wall is in the wrong place? Or do you do you say the person killed was doing something they shouldn't have?

going 3x the speed limit is not causee by natural instincts.

and you should question whether it was right to arrest the guy in the first place.

Also if a dog was "defending" the owner by putting you in a position of harm ie aggressive Behavior towards you wouldn't would do the same if you had a legit fear for your health and safety

Also I think your all forgetting it's a fucking dog no one gives a flying fuck about the people killed in Brazil or Egypt but a dog dies and everyone seems to think it's the worth think in history

This and also he didn't have to be there filming a raid and then tell the cop how come there isn't any black cops and starting shit. All of this could've been prevented if he just walked off and didn't be a smart ass to them. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I bet half of you would've probably done the same shit if he you were in the cops shoes.

all of what he did does not give the police the right to act the way they did...

And yes it is fucking tragic what happens in other countries. Nobody said it is not.

What are you on about with America being the chosen nation rofl?

going 3x the speed limit is not causee by natural instincts.

and you should question whether it was right to arrest the guy in the first place.

What are you on about with America being the chosen nation rofl? And question if he had the right in the first place? I don't know about your country but our police aren't going to arrest a guy for no reason. They don't want to risk their jobs, they have to provide for their families.
i tauntz i

Natural instincts to stand around being a nosy ticket questioning things that have nothing yo do with you isn't natural

My point was the guy put his dog in a bad situation that wasn't needed

They could have just peper sprayed it.... WTF

Lol fuck that. In the time I were to pull pepper spray out that shit would've bitten my hand already. If it had rabies, damn.. If it had any other disease, shit.. Not worth the injury IMO I would've shot the shit too. If you want to get mad at anyone get mad at the dogs owner. He could've prevented its death.

Lol fuck that. In the time I were to pull pepper spray out that shit would've bitten my hand already. If it had rabies, damn.. If it had any other disease, shit.. Not worth the injury IMO I would've shot the shit too. If you want to get mad at anyone get mad at the dogs owner. He could've prevented its death.

or the police could have stayed the fuck away from a guy filming it. they saw he had a dog, they knew exactly what they were gonna do to it. it isnt the first time police just shoots dog for target practise

or the police could have stayed the fuck away from a guy filming it. they saw he had a dog, they knew exactly what they were gonna do to it. it isnt the first time police just shoots dog for target practise

The guy filming it broke some sort of law. Or else he wouldn't of been arrested. So again, he indirectly killed his dog.

The Slam Van

The guy filming it broke some sort of law. Or else he wouldn't of been arrested. So again, he indirectly killed his dog.

It's common knowledge that in America you don't have to do anything to get arrested, they'll illegally detain you for absolutely no reason at all if they're having a bad day. Damn shame what our country's law enforcement has come to.

It's America... Cops love arresting black people. Doesn't matter if they did anything. And as far as we could tel, all he did was say some shit, which isn't illegal by any stretch. People seem to forget our freedoms in this country include speech.

It's common knowledge that in America you don't have to do anything to get arrested, they'll illegally detain you for absolutely no reason at all if they're having a bad day. Damn shame what our country's law enforcement has come to.
Lmao. It's definitely not like that where I live in America. Must suck for you if cops see you eating a doughnut and decide to arrest you for their personal pleasure. Where I live they'd lose their job for that. Which is why I think your full of shit.

I'm sure the CIA do things illegally to catch criminals. But not a fucking regular policeman. Kid prob doesn't have any jurisdiction out of his county.

Edited by Trev|Low Bridd
The Slam Van

Lmao. It's definitely not like that where I live in America. Must suck for you if cops see you eating a doughnut and decide to arrest you for their personal pleasure. Where I live they'd lose their job for that. Which is why I think your full of shit.

I'm sure the CIA do things illegally to catch criminals. But not a fucking regular policeman. Kid prob doesn't have any jurisdiction out of his county.

I was "arrested" on my college campus for filming police officers during a school celebration after we won the semi finals for ncaa hockey. Did nothing wrong but filming and I was handcuffed and put into a police car, only to be let go 20 minutes later. Connecticut btw.  Cops are crooked everywhere

I was "arrested" on my college campus for filming police officers during a school celebration after we won the semi finals for ncaa hockey. Did nothing wrong but filming and I was handcuffed and put into a police car, only to be let go 20 minutes later. Connecticut btw.  Cops are crooked everywhere

Should've gotten his ass fired :P I live in Alabama btw

i tauntz i

Lmao yes loads of police are corrupt or don't know the law and wrongfully arrest/detain people doesn't mean to say every time someone is arrested its wrong every cop is a total dick I guarantee 90% of them have more balls than most of you on this topic

Also it's a fucking dog get over it like I said before most of you don't seem to give a fuck about humans being killed etc but a dog dies and shit hits the fan

The Slam Van

Lmao yes loads of police are corrupt or don't know the law and wrongfully arrest/detain people doesn't mean to say every time someone is arrested its wrong every cop is a total dick I guarantee 90% of them have more balls than most of you on this topic

Also it's a fucking dog get over it like I said before most of you don't seem to give a fuck about humans being killed etc but a dog dies and shit hits the fan

Humans die and get shot and blown up everyday, it's not every day that police officers shoot dogs so naturally it gets attention. Anyway, no reason to care about the humans when there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not the one trying to overthrow governments and shit.

i tauntz i

Humans die and get shot and blown up everyday, it's not every day that police officers shoot dogs so naturally it gets attention. Anyway, no reason to care about the humans when there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not the one trying to overthrow governments and shit.

I'm fucking done.....

It's America... Cops love arresting black people. Doesn't matter if they did anything. And as far as we could tel, all he did was say some shit, which isn't illegal by any stretch. People seem to forget our freedoms in this country include speech.

Lol it wasn't because he was black.. he was the one who started telling them "where the black police at?" Notice how the cops didn't do anything to the people who were filming from a distance. He went INTO their perimeter and was looking for them to give him attention. The cops were there because of an armed robbery so tensions are already high. Had he listened to them and lowered his music like they asked so they could listen to what's going on and kept his distance from them nothing would have happened. It sucks the dog died because of his owners stupid decisions.

Edited by Wrecka

Edit : He was arrested for obstructing justice. So again, he caused his dogs death by being a fidiot. If you're mad at anyone, be mad at the owner.