Scene Chicks

Acclaimed|Jordan

Connor|New Recruits

im an all around person, i think lationas, scene, emos, any girl besides ugly are hot

Lol.

That's like saying anything that isn't Small is big, ROFL.

im an all around person, i think lationas, scene, emos, any girl besides ugly are hot

Lol.

That's like saying anything that isn't Small is big, ROFL.

Wtf?

im into the regular chicks. :o

Yea. Don't really get the whole black hair all over the place wig look-alike and make up etc. Maybe those are the extreme one's, but I prefer regular gals. I mean, some look hot, but i'm sure those very same girl's would look hotter without the whole scene chick thing going on.

IF they don't overdo it they are sexy man. But you see some of them and your like wow, that's disgusting.

5lb mascara = turn off.

Quoted For Fucking Truth

yeah, i hate girls that slap makeup on themselves. their face going to expire one day.

Agreed, hot if they don't have excessive makeup.

yeh there are quite alot of fit scene chicks to be fair.

As you said not overdone though like fucking pale as with dark black shit going on the verge of Emo.

Scene Chicks don't do it for me, their hair looks like those wigs you find lying on the ground of the pound/euro/dollar shop

i know what did horses do to them?

Justin|R3m3mber

IF they don't overdo it they are sexy man. But you see some of them and your like wow, that's disgusting.

5lb mascara = turn off.

Quoted For Fucking Truth

pretty much explains it all ^^