Scene Chicks

Acclaimed|Jordan

Acclaimed|Jordan

IF they don't overdo it they are sexy man. But you see some of them and your like wow, that's disgusting.

5lb mascara = turn off.

Quoted For Fucking Truth

IF they don't overdo it they are sexy man. But you see some of them and your like wow, that's disgusting.

5lb mascara = turn off.

Quoted For Fucking Truth

yeah, i hate girls that slap makeup on themselves. their face going to expire one day.

5lb mascara = turn off.

Quoted For Fucking Truth

yeah, i hate girls that slap makeup on themselves. their face going to expire one day.

i lol when they cry and its all over their face.. No pun intended d 72 fill this one in  :D

Some of em are fit as fuck, but the fact that their "tryin" to look like it puts me off.. they all change theyr fuckin voices and speak like yanks aswell

CONCLUSION = NO

5lb mascara = turn off.

Quoted For Fucking Truth

i lol when they cry and its all over their face.. No pun intended d 72 fill this one in  :D

Shit happens when you cum in a girl's eyes :Hi:

No but seriously... I'd defo date a scene girl if she doesn't overdo the whole look with like... y'aknow, like piercings that connect her upper lip to her like earlobe or some shit like that :p

Like I look at the first one, and she looks like she could be a close relative to the fucking terminator.

5lb mascara = turn off.

Quoted For Fucking Truth

i lol when they cry and its all over their face.. No pun intended d 72 fill this one in  :D

No but seriously... I'd defo date a scene girl if she doesn't overdo the whole look with like... y'aknow, like piercings that connect her upper lip to her like earlobe or some shit like that :p

Like I look at the first one, and she looks like she could be a close relative to the fucking terminator.

Lol D72, i pictured that piercing made me laugh so hard. But anyway like the girl 5th from the bottom she is fine. At my school there's this scene chick and she cleans out her damn septum like every class period and at lunch it is just fucking nasty.
Acclaimed|Jordan

u might think its easy to blow your load in their mouth but alot of the time u overshoot and it hits their eye.... expect a punch to your balls after that

5lb mascara = turn off.

Quoted For Fucking Truth

win.