Your Body Type - Ectomorph, Mesomorph or Endomorph?

Barchy

LOL

goodluck increasing wrist/ankle mass. (not including getting fat).

exercises specifically for "ectomorphs"??? thats called eating.

exercises specifically for "endomorphs"??? thats called cardio

there are no muscle building exercises best suited due to any of your body-types.

i'm sure this topic was made in good spirit but you obv have the knowledge of a rock, whereas i have the knowledge of The Rock. (the most electrifying man in show business)

Edited by Steroids

this threads hilarious, the amt of people saying they're mesomorph, my arms arent tooth picks, i must be a meso! im so muscley! ha!

body types might as well be a myth, they have no place in bodybuilding and idk why they're even scientific terms.

Edited by Dog

this threads hilarious, the amt of people saying they're mesomorph, my arms arent tooth picks, i must be a meso! im so muscley! ha!

body types might as well be a myth, they have no place in bodybuilding and idk why they're even scientific terms.

love mi

Edited by Barchy

love mi

dont be copying the big dog u mug

i think he just realised that reading Mens Health every week then calling it a day doesn't make you any more knowledgeable than a 5 year old.

ecto btw

Rihana Pm Me

wrist curls make the bones in your wrists grow huge as frick m8

Strong first post friend

rong forum acc

i believe that a person is not born with a specific "body type". he merely adopts the physique due to his diet and upbringing. 

being an "ectomorph" is a common excuse for being a skinny rat mess

being an "endomorph" is a common excuse for being a fat fuk.

don't be the guy that blames genetics. yes people have different thyroid functionalities / metabolisms but lol at that being the main culprit to a sht physique.

edit: Ollie ^

my wrists are less than 6 inches (smaller than alot of girls), ankles etc the same. yet im over 200lb lean, everything contradicts itself at a certain point. just disregard what "bodytype" something sais you are lol....  

You can be an ectomorph from diet previously as I was unable to have milk/calcium till I was 3.

Still find it hard to put on weight even though I eat quite a lot of carbs and buy loads of crap food daily. 

From when we did GCSE PE and learnt about this we used a scale of some sort on a 1-7 ratio

Ecto morph 5 2 1 or something meso 2-6-3 endo 7-4-1

Edited by Sean``

i believe that a person is not born with a specific "body type". he merely adopts the physique due to his diet and upbringing. 

being an "ectomorph" is a common excuse for being a skinny rat mess

being an "endomorph" is a common excuse for being a fat fuk.

don't be the guy that blames genetics. yes people have different thyroid functionalities / metabolisms but lol at that being the main culprit to a sht physique.

edit: Ollie ^

my wrists are less than 6 inches (smaller than alot of girls), ankles etc the same. yet im over 200lb lean, everything contradicts itself at a certain point. just disregard what "bodytype" something sais you are lol....  

You can be an ectomorph from diet previously as I was unable to have milk/calcium till I was 3.

Still find it hard to put on weight even though I eat quite a lot of carbs and buy loads of crap food daily. 

From when we did GCSE PE and learnt about this we used a scale of some sort on a 1-7 ratio

Ecto morph 5 2 1 or something meso 2-6-3 endo 7-4-1

not sure what ur calcium thing has to do with anything. and disregarding carbs/other macro-nutrients, how many calories do you consistently take in regarding your maintenance. pretty sure you have no idea so another moot point lol. every scrawny mess that doesn't count calories thinks they're getting in loads because its all processed shit/sugary or w.e, when in reality the foods are far from calorie dense and or they are eating a baby-sized portion. try eating 5 pizzas a day for a month then tell me you don't gain weight, then i will hail you as king-ectomorphius commander of the body composition matrix

and GCSE P.E. ? you'd have better credentials if you said you're subscribed to mens health magazine r0fl

Average Joe

try eating 5 pizzas a day for a month then tell me you don't gain weight, then i will hail you as king-ectomorphius commander of the body composition matrix

LMAO.

UHMMMM im tall, athletic build, i gain and lose weight fast. didnt bother looking.