[ Council ] Rob

My Assignment

Ultama

needs more rainbows.

OT: Looks good :]

That better not be a jab at my sexuality m8!@!@!!@!@

lol jk ty 4 feedback doe.

Edited by Ultama

Do your final evaluation in the form of a detailed tutorial. Quote graphics designers and artists, saying they inspired you in this way that way. For example find the artists behind dead space and such games, use print screens of certain elements which relate to your own, this will help on the grade.

As for image, not much to CC, its nice. Fair enough you ripped the background and edited accordingly, id have preffered you created it yourself but gets the job done :)

Remove the white>grey text on the "EA online reg ect ect" no one does that, its all same colour so people do not have troubles reading. (if anything, crop the image for a before and after then say you changed because some people had trouble reading the text) this shows you did gathered secondary research on your design which will improve ur grade. (do polls, "monkey survey" ur welcome and post results in ur final evaluation) 

tittle text is ugly, i don't like it and its poor quality. 

Render the left side of samus, you can see bits of black. 

Other than that, I like the rest of it. Grats

Edited by G l Rare

Do your final evaluation in the form of a detailed tutorial. Quote graphics designers and artists, saying they inspired you in this way that way. For example find the artists behind dead space and such games, use print screens of certain elements which relate to your own, this will help on the grade.

As for image, not much to CC, its nice. Fair enough you ripped the background and edited accordingly, id have preffered you created it yourself but gets the job done :)

Remove the white>grey text on the "EA online reg ect ect" no one does that, its all same colour so people do not have troubles reading. (if anything, crop the image for a before and after then say you changed because some people had trouble reading the text) this shows you did gathered secondary research on your design which will improve ur grade. (do polls, "monkey survey" ur welcome and post results in ur final evaluation) 

tittle text is ugly, i don't like it and its poor quality. 

Render the left side of samus, you can see bits of black. 

Other than that, I like the rest of it. Grats

Thanks for the great feedback ;P The text didn't come out the way I expected, but we're told any kind of progress is logged on a blog so I can always mention why I changed it etc. My tutor wanted me to create it from scratch but for the amount of effort I have to put it to get the same effects, it's not worth getting 1 or 2 marks extra for.