Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Final Ownage Elite new YouTube background.

Lolsor

Personally I don't like it with YT BG the text should be the focal point as that is what you are showing the eagle you placed in looks choppy

must be ur screen, the eagle isnt choppy at all.

Personally I don't like it with YT BG the text should be the focal point as that is what you are showing the eagle you placed in looks choppy

As it is cut in places i am referring to choppy and the shadow/multiple layers of it doesn't seem needed it could be filled with other effects that are more nice and appealing. 

As it is cut in places i am referring to choppy and the shadow/multiple layers of it doesn't seem needed it could be filled with other effects that are more nice and appealing. 

if you use cinema4d, this is called thrausi, a plugin.

I know what it is and C4D has better plug ins than that and you used in a poorly manner if that is how you came out with... same with your signature...

I know what it is and C4D has better plug ins than that and you used in a poorly manner if that is how you came out with... same with your signature...

lol u never have anything good to say about anyones work, thats my style. i dont come to your posts and moan about every single detail. This is how I WANTED it. maybe you should stop being such a stuck up idiot.

lol u never have anything good to say about anyones work, thats my style. i dont come to your posts and moan about every single detail. This is how I WANTED it. maybe you should stop being such a stuck up idiot.

I am being an idiot for being honest about your work and giving you CnC to work off something? No one is freaking perfect and I will not be like everyone posting 1 word comments to get their post count up when they don't look at it while they glance. I comment nice work on peoples work that is nice! and yet i will still comment on something they can do better how do you think you get better? and go ahead moan about every single detail of mine it is how i will get better for the future. If that is how you wanted it I am pointing it out as you are saying it is for the FOE Tube not your channel and hundreds of views people with criticize it the same way I am.

I am being an idiot for being honest about your work and giving you CnC to work off something? No one is freaking perfect and I will not be like everyone posting 1 word comments to get their post count up when they don't look at it while they glance. I comment nice work on peoples work that is nice! and yet i will still comment on something they can do better how do you think you get better? and go ahead moan about every single detail of mine it is how i will get better for the future. If that is how you wanted it I am pointing it out as you are saying it is for the FOE Tube not your channel and hundreds of views people with criticize it the same way I am.

you say this, but you come across as sombody who thinks they're better than everyone else. Both pieces of work ive asked for feedback on, you havnt just slated me on. Maybe u should start being more considerate to other people when you're talking about they're work. You're not even suggesting how to improve, you're just pointing out the bad points thinking you're some badass.

Edited by Lolsor

you say this, but you come across as sombody who thinks they're better than everyone else. Both pieces of work ive asked for feedback on, you havnt just slated me on. Maybe u should start being more considerate to other people when you're talking about they're work. You're not even suggesting how to improve, you're just pointing out the bad points thinking you're some badass.

I never said I am better than you or anyone? I am giving you feedback on it and no I am not going to suggest how to improve when you are acting immature flaming me b/c you post and want to hear "That's Awesome!" from people getting up post count? It won't happen from me that is stupid and idiotic if you want to get better then post when you want to hear criticism and want to take what I say or someone says and then "YOU" try something new instead of someone telling you what to do. I don't think I am a bad ass for pointing out your mistakes from my point of view I heard this from a bunch people when I started photoshop I didn't Bitch and moan about their comments I would go look up new things and try new things and ask them for advice.

Edited by x360

I never said I am better than you or anyone? I am giving you feedback on it and no I am not going to suggest how to improve when you are acting immature flaming me b/c you post and want to hear "That's Awesome!" from people getting up post count? It won't happen from me that is stupid and idiotic if you want to get better then post when you want to hear criticism and want to take what I say or someone says and then "YOU" try something new instead of someone telling you what to do. I don't think I am a bad ass for pointing out your mistakes from my point of view I heard this from a bunch people when I started photoshop I didn't Bitch and moan about their comments I would go look up new things and try new things and ask them for advice.

i'm not new to photoshop lmfao, and i didnt say that you said you were a bad ass. i said you come across as that. Stop banging on about postcount. You shouldbe giving constructive criticism, rather than saying things like "oh it just looks choppy", when you have to idea what you're talking about. If you were that good yourself, you wouldve new this was a plugin, and not just saying "its choppy", sounding like an absolute noob. All i'm asking for is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, rather than just criticism. If you told me what to do that you think would improve my work, i'd be more than happy. But instead you just say: "you could've filled it with other effects". That image is 1 layer. 

i'm not new to photoshop lmfao, and i didnt say that you said you were a bad ass. i said you come across as that. Stop banging on about postcount. You shouldbe giving constructive criticism, rather than saying things like "oh it just looks choppy", when you have to idea what you're talking about. If you were that good yourself, you wouldve new this was a plugin, and not just saying "its choppy", sounding like an absolute noob. All i'm asking for is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, rather than just criticism. If you told me what to do that you think would improve my work, i'd be more than happy. But instead you just say: "you could've filled it with other effects". That image is 1 layer. 

You can get that effect without the plug in assuming that is what you did before you said anything. With the plug in that can be used in way more positive ways that have a better outcome with what you have created. I never said you were new to photoshop? To some people on forums you may look like a pro, but if you go post this in a Graphics community you find my comments harsh? You're ass would be chewed up there I was stating my opinion that I thought it was chopping if you want CnC I would take into consideration,

Blend the background looks like you pasted screenshots and lowered some opacity.

Make the text more of a focal point not just extrude it in C4D and add flares to make it cool make it fit into the background with a theme.

Fix the eagles if you want to use the plug in play with the settings more to be more appealing to the eye.